Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail problems?

Options
  • 15-06-2015 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

For the past few nights at the same time (approx 12.30 a.m.) i keep getting the following message: 

HTTP ERROR 502
    Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS upstream server. Connection is refused.
    Possible reasons:
    • upstream server is unreachable
    • upstream server is currently being upgraded
    • upstream server is down
    [*]
    Please contact your ZCS administrator to fix the problem.

Powered by Nginx-Zimbra://

Can you help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Claregirl wrote: »
    For the past few nights at the same time (approx 12.30 a.m.) i keep getting the following message: 

HTTP ERROR 502
    Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS upstream server. Connection is refused.
    Possible reasons:
    • upstream server is unreachable
    • upstream server is currently being upgraded
    • upstream server is down

[*]
    Please contact your ZCS administrator to fix the problem.