Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Kill me now!

• 15-06-2015 8:36am

Just put petrol through the bloody air filter on my bike (vespa px125, filter/fuel tank right next to each other under the seat).
    Sat here now waiting for breakdown assist to come take it home. What a completely idiotic moronic mistake to make.

Never did like Mondays.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Never did like Mondays.

55088204.jpg

Ebola would be a relief compared to the mental beating Im giving myself right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just put petrol through the bloody air filter on my bike (vespa px125, filter/fuel tank right next to each other under the seat).
    Sat here now waiting for breakdown assist to come take it home. What a completely idiotic moronic mistake to make.

Never did like Mondays.

Through the air filter on a PX or the 2 stroke oil filler opening?.

The two stroke oil tank I can get how that happened, but not the air filter

Through the air filter, or where the air filter was once upon a time - it's been de-restricted so there's nothing there per say.

No real panic - bike's at home - I'll be draining and letting it dry out over the week - just a pain in the hole to have to deal with on a Monday morning!

Stuck in the cage for the week now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Through the air filter, or where the air filter was once upon a time - it's been de-restricted so there's nothing there per say.

No real panic - bike's at home - I'll be draining and letting it dry out over the week - just a pain in the hole to have to deal with on a Monday morning!

Stuck in the cage for the week now :(

I get you now, but it should take too long to dry out. A few hours maybe.

Btw, I love the PX's.. I'd a PX200E and regret selling it every day.

Its the only bike I've ever truly regretted selling :(

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'll leave it for a day or two and go at it again.

They're a lovely bike alright, my first and still going strong despite a few others coming and going since I got it. Don't think I'll ever sell it, although I am contemplating a trip across the water to pick up a royal enfield continental gt in the next year or so.

Advertisement