Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tag for the Limerick Tunnel toll / M7 / M50?

• 15-06-2015 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Best Tag for the Limerick Tunnel toll / M7 / M50?

I will be using the Limerick tunnel both ways each day for the foreseeable future.

I want to get an eToll tag / account.

When I checked the etoll.ie website, there are a number of different tag vendors.

As stated, I will mainly use the tag for the Limerick tunnel.
    Occasionally, (3 or 4 times a year) I might need it on the M7 or the M50 also.

Which tag is best for this?
    Direct Route, Park Magic?

Thanks, PH.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

It doesn't matter which tag you use as they all work on all toll booths in the country. The only difference between them is the monthly service charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭pathogan2008

I suppose that was the question I was asking really.

For my intended usage, what's the best (i.e. most cost effective) tag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I use parkmagic tolltag, no monthly charge you just top-up like a mobile, charges 10% extra per toll used. i.e. 1.90€ =.19c you can also use the same account for city parking, i have my visa debit linked to the account and when it drops below €12 it tops-up automatically.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭strettie

I use eflow top up.They only charge €1.21 admin charge per month which is very good if you are frequent toll user.

Advertisement