Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to sell ??

Options
  • 15-06-2015 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

I have a 160GB PS3 with a small collection of games and some of the original accessories. The majority of the games are old but one or two are from the last year or so. All boxed and in mint condition.

Wheres the best place to sell ?? Is adverts still a sea of muppetry for this sort of thing and whats the ball park figure for its value ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Unfortunately to get the best value you probably are going to have to wade in to that sea of muppetry!

I went into HMV a few weeks ago to ask what sort of trade in value they give on PS3 (I’m looking to upgrade to PS4 at some point), and the guy at the counter said for the credit I’d get I’d be better off trying to sell it privately.
    CEX tend to be one of the better stores for selling to second hand, if you go to their website you can find what they will typically give for the console and each of the games in both cash and store credit terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Stick it on ebay there fees are high but you'll sell it without the hassle of idiots putting in offers of €30

Advertisement