Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crate Training Question for Opie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Opie is so cute (and clever)! We have two crates here for Elly and Tara, small and large.

Elly has no problem getting into the small one, but the large one we have to lure her into it with a treat!
    She won't sleep in the large one if I'm in the room with her, she has to be next to me in bed. But when I sleep in the spare room for peace and quiet, she happily get into her crate to sleep.

Clever collies!!! Or should that be manipulative ones.....

I wish we could have Opie in the bed! I'm hoping when he is older we can get there. He settles on the bed for ten minutes and then he wants to play!
    Yeah sometimes he's ultra clever.
    Sometimes I think I need to have him clinically assessed!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Yeah sometimes he's ultra clever.
    Sometimes I think I need to have him clinically assessed!

I think ours might be twins! She is equally the cleverest and stupidest dog I've met!!

Advertisement