Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men's fashion [Warning: obsessive]

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Cheers for suggestions lads, don't have time for tailoring or anything as wedding is Friday ! Will just go with the black suit and try get a nice shirt/tie combo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Cheers for suggestions lads, don't have time for tailoring or anything as wedding is Friday ! Will just go with the black suit and try get a nice shirt/tie combo.

Recently I've started mostly wearing knitted skinny ties. I think the texture really makes the tie stand out, looks cool. An example here, although obviously you wouldn't have to spend this much: https://www.reiss.com/us/p/knitted-silk-tie-mens-champ-in-soft-blue/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Nothing like a lunchtime trip that you come back with new shoes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

I use lengths of electrical extension cord as belts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭OldRio

ruskin wrote: »
    I use lengths of electrical extension cord as belts.

Jaysus. you fashionista you. Whats wrong with baling twine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Picked up a pair of these beauties from 80s casual classics UK this morning. €90 including postage vs the €130 that Schuh
    wanted for the same pair of boots. They have a few other colours and sizes available if anyone is looking out for a pair of desert boots.

CLARKS_ORIGINALS_AW13_001-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Klopp

I have a social occasion coming shortly and I got myself a light grey blazer jacket to wear with navy diesel jeans. I am now looking to add either a plain red oxford shirt i saw on littlewoods ( can't post link ) or a nice t-shirt, just haven't seeing any online or while i was out earlier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Are you based in Dublin? You could try TM Lewin for a shirt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Tyrell Wellick

Always been a fan of skinny jeans, really tight fitting ones, almost Russell Brand-esque

However, as I've recently started working out, my legs have gotten much bigger and muscular, and they no longer feel as comfortable.

Any suggestions on what to go for now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Always been a fan of skinny jeans, really tight fitting ones, almost Russell Brand-esque

However, as I've recently started working out, my legs have gotten much bigger and muscular, and they no longer feel as comfortable.

Any suggestions on what to go for now?

Levi 559. Relaxed in the seat and thigh and then straight from the knee down. You won't find them in shops here but you'll get them very easily on ebay. Picked up three pairs myself recently for peanuts. All brand new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Klopp wrote: »
    I have a social occasion coming shortly and I got myself a light grey blazer jacket to wear with navy diesel jeans. I am now looking to add either a plain red oxford shirt i saw on littlewoods ( can't post link ) or a nice t-shirt, just haven't seeing any online or while i was out earlier?

I really like the Oxford shirt range in Next, not sure of the price at home but they're £20 in the UK, fit really well.

Advertisement