Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous tenant never closed account

Options
  • 15-06-2015 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I moved into a property a few weeks ago and have been trying to get eircom phone & broadband but as there is an old account from the previous tenant still registered at this address I am unable to place a new order.
    Can you help please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I moved into a property a few weeks ago and have been trying to get eircom phone & broadband but as there is an old account from the previous tenant still registered at this address I am unable to place a new order.
    Can you help please ?
    Hi Herr Schmidt

A call to eircoms Accounts & sales team on free phone 1901 will be required. You can also reach them via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Ultimately you will be unable to request the closure of another persons account however the home owner landlord can indeed do this for you as it's their property.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement