Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paving/concreting work

Options
  • 15-06-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a bit of work done on my driveway, basically getting rid of and concreting a long flower bed alongside my driveway and removal/relocation of a pillar...any suggestions for this kind of work? My budget is small and I'm happy to be do some of the work myself, but would like to get some prices first and see what it would cost to get it done properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭the block

I'm looking to get a bit of work done on my driveway, basically getting rid of and concreting a long flower bed alongside my driveway and removal/relocation of a pillar...any suggestions for this kind of work? My budget is small and I'm happy to be do some of the work myself, but would like to get some prices first and see what it would cost to get it done properly.

Hi there.if you want us to have a look at it and giv you a quote just reply here and il give u the number.i cudnt see it coating to much but we would need to see it to b sure

Advertisement