Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back garden smells like man's toilet help please

Options
  • 15-06-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Going out of my mind really need help , I have 2 westie bitch's and a bassett hound all neutered,we had back garden done a few year's ago got rid of the grass put the black mesh down and pebbles , Decking at the back door .Last year started getting the smell ,we thought it was something dead under the decking so pulled it up and got rid .But a few month's ago i was sitting out with the dog's and got the strong smell of urine really bad .We clean up poo's the min there done ,cant stand fly's and washed the garden with bleach weekly .We have tried every product we can think of bio washing powder , breadsoda and white vinegar ,jeyes fluid, industrial cleaning product's for kennels , even turps and the smell is still there , its not coming form next door's gardens .We pulled back the stone's and the mesh or the muck only smell's of what ever we have used .I am at the stage i want to pour petrol down and set fire to it Please Help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Maybe turn it back into a garden? Then the urine will just be absorbed by the grass and soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I wonder if the weed membrane is soaking the urine and then smelling badly when it gets warm.

What your describing sounds awful.

Could you pull up the membrane and stones in one area and create a run to hold the dogs in.

At least you notice the smell. I've been in a few dog owners house where I've been sickened b the smell and they don't seem to notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Any chance it is coming from sewers or septic tank?
    Maybe nothing to do with dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Why a mans toilet? Does a womans $hit not smell huh?

Advertisement