Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Leisure in Naas

Options
  • 15-06-2015 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how busy the gym and the pool is around 7pm weekdays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how busy the gym and the pool is around 7pm weekdays?
    The gym is pretty busy based on our experience (Friday is quieter than other days). The pool is more variable there are lessons/lifesaving groups some evenings, and that leaves only a few open lanes.

I try to either get in early (6.30 in the morning!) or starting between 4-5 in the evenings, so I'm out before it's too busy.

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

I live 10 min walk away, would the gym be busy from 5pm, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    I live 10 min walk away, would the gym be busy from 5pm, Thanks

Not as busy as later on - but not empty either - if you have a program using a bunch of weight machines etc, you might have to change your order of stuff, but I won't expect it to be a problem to get access to things over the course of your workout.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Pool does not seem to get much use from 7.30 or so, I don't think there are lessons or anything. I have rarely has to wait on machines in the gym to use them

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

Don't bring any valuables to that place. My locker was broken into and my bag moved to another one. Cash taken but nothing else. I only had small cash in it so not a big deal but put me off going back. Management didn't so much to help. A courtesy call the next day was about it. This was a couple of years ago now though so maybe it's a bit more secure...

• Advertisement
Advertisement