Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

law degree?

Options
  • 15-06-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was considering doing law after the leaving cert and I was just wondering if any current or past law students could help with these questions......... :)

1. What subjects would you recommend doing for the LC? (I'm picking LC subjects now.......)
    2.What is the course like?
    3.Is it worth doing a law degree?

Thanks, any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jaybyrne9

1) History is excellent if you are interested in Law. Large amounts of information to retain and essays in history will be of great use in law.
    2) It is very difficult it can be the best and worst experience all at the same time. Even if your are incredibly intelligent you will be knocked down a peg or two when you do law, often.
    3) I would say that it is worth it. Aside from the traditional Barrister and Solicitor route, you could become a Journalist, Banker, Garda, Accountant and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gar105

Thanks your advice is much appreciated 👠:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gar105

Is OL English okay for doing law?

Advertisement