Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elder Scrolls Online - Looking for group buddies

• 15-06-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just got TESO for xbone and I'm looking for buddies to partner up with. I usually play on the NA server, but I have a character on the EU server too.

If interested please let me know! Or let me know if there is already a thread on boards for this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

No one?

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

No one?

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

There was a few expressing interest earlier, so I'd say they'll be along eventually. There's another elder scrolls thread in one of the main forums as well, either general games or MMOs, so perhaps ask in there as well, sometimes this place can be too Xbox focused, rather than a specific game focused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Here's the main thread for The Elder Scrolls Online:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057119636&page=16

I have it for XB1 but I'm currently drowning in games :o so not on ESO as much as you or others probably.

You can add me if you want: GT: MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Here's the main thread for The Elder Scrolls Online:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057119636&page=16

I have it for XB1 but I'm currently drowning in games :o so not on ESO as much as you or others probably.

You can add me if you want: GT: MiskyBoyy

TY for the advice. Will add you :)

Advertisement