Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most difficult set work

Options
  • 15-06-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Exactly as the title says.

Most difficult set work 8 votes

Piano Quartet
    0% 0 votes
    Bach Cantata
    12% 1 vote
    Seachanges
    0% 0 votes
    Beatles
    0% 0 votes
    Berlioz
    12% 1 vote
    Piano Concerto
    25% 2 votes
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    50% 4 votes
    Romeo and Juliet
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Mldj wrote: »
    Exactly as the title says.

It's hard for current student to judge both Sets as we have only ever studied the one.
    On our set, I found Mozart the most difficult to study just due to the amount of information one needs to know about it.
    From talking to people who did Set A and from my teacher, our Set B is much nicer to both study and listen to!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

Troxck wrote: »
    It's hard for current student to judge both Sets as we have only ever studied the one.
    On our set, I found Mozart the most difficult to study just due to the amount of information one needs to know about it.
    From talking to people who did Set A and from my teacher, our Set B is much nicer to both study and listen to!

Im doin set a. I think that the bach cantata and bohemian rhapsody are the easiest, but piano quartet is defo the hardest. There are over 330 key signature changes!

Advertisement