Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet needed asap for about €150

Options
  • 15-06-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Needed for a gift

Light user - mostly surfing!

Any suggestions?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Needed for a gift

Light user - mostly surfing!

Any suggestions?!

The lenovo yoga tablet 2 32gb is €160 on the lenovo website. Steal at that price.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I have the first yoga one and it's great, thanks for heads up. That will be perfect!

The lenovo yoga tablet 2 32gb is €160 on the lenovo website. Steal at that price.

Is that a US site? It's the only site I can find! Wouldn't customs etc be a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is that a US site? It's the only site I can find! Wouldn't customs etc be a lot?

Was the Irish lenovo site. Was on the bargain alerts forum all week, the deal is over now though.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Oh. I didn't see it! :-( I've had a very hectic week. Looks like I've missed out :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement