Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for shellac and sugar paste wax?

Options
  • 15-06-2015 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm going away in just under 4 weeks and I'm looking for a person or salon in Dublin that do shellac and sugar paste wax (sugaring). I'm not big into beauty salons so I wouldn't know where to start. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Tibasaur wrote: »
    I'm going away in just under 4 weeks and I'm looking for a person or salon in Dublin that do shellac and sugar paste wax (sugaring). I'm not big into beauty salons so I wouldn't know where to start. Thanks!

Pretty much every salon does shellac sugaring would be more unusual

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tibasaur

Yes I know, but I'd rather get it all done in the one salon on the same day. That's why I'm seeing if anyone knows a salon that does sugaring. I know there's a place in finglas but that's a bit too far out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Sugar and spice in Ranelagh for sugaring, not sure about shellac
    http://www.sugarandspicewax.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tibasaur

That's too far, thanks though!

Advertisement