Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donnybrook (Buses)

Options
  • 15-06-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

oh how things have changed since I lived up in the big smoke and was knee high to a grasshopper.

46A & 145 both stop at 'Donnybrook Rugby Ground' and google maps shows that as 2nd stop after the church and outside rte.

Why dont they stop just after the church which is nearer the rugby clubs, belevedere and wesley or is google wrong or is it me:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Google is fallible :pac: There's a bus stop under the stand, don't be worrying yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

P_1 wrote: »
    Google is fallible :pac: There's a bus stop under the stand, don't be worrying yourself

Only thing I was wondering about is perhaps in these times there are soo many new or extra services that out a long the stillorgan road they might have given some buses their own stop, you never know these days, anything can happen and does:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,724 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Google maps correctly shows the stop outside the rugby ground as "Donnybrook (Stadium)".

Not sure where you're getting that mixed up.

Advertisement