Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obtaining Virtual Mobile Numbers in bulk

Options
  • 15-06-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum for my question as I cannot figure out where post it :)

I am investigating the possibility of obtaining virtual mobile numbers in bulk for a business (hosted service) I am setting up for sending and receiving text messages, but I have no idea where to look.

I can find plenty of companies that offer text messaging services bundled with virtual mobile numbers but I am more specifically looking for a service providers where I can purchase virtual mobile numbers in bulk (with text bundles as bolt-on).

Would one approach the service providers like Vodafone directly, or would there be smaller companies that provides these services as well?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement