Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII Remaster/Remake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Cheers, I did get it... about 15 minutes after Game UK processed my payment for the order I made last week. Shopto are posting my standard edition copy tomorrow too anyway. hopefully have one by next week.

Have shopto confirm they are posting tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

Just ordered from shopto there with PayPal it took the cash,order was successful but got an email saying they couldn't processy card?do i need to add one to my account?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Have shopto confirm they are posting tomorrow?

If you go to the FF7 page on their website it says "In Stock If you order now we will dispatch it tomorrow" so they're fully selling it now, any pre-orders not sent today will be sent tomorrow, along with new orders.

My copy just dispatched :D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Got an email stating they're shipping from Friday in date order and all orders should be filled by release.

Yeah saw this also. Happy enough anyway , should be here on time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

My copy just dispatched :D

Who did you order from in the end?

RedXIV wrote: »
    Who did you order from in the end?

Shop4world

rm212 wrote: »
    If you go to the FF7 page on their website it says "In Stock If you order now we will dispatch it tomorrow" so they're fully selling it now, any pre-orders not sent today will be sent tomorrow, along with new orders.

Thanks it says sold out now and my order is still "processing" with shopto. Says my order date was the 1sr April but was actually last week

Will update if that changes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yeah saw this also. Happy enough anyway , should be here on time

So much for my order, it got cancelled due to them trying to take the full shipping amount for my order instead of just the shipping cost of FF VII causing my Revolut to not have enough. Had it ordered for €46 shipped too. Not pleased.

So much for my order, it got cancelled due to them trying to take the full shipping amount for my order instead of just the shipping cost of FF VII causing my Revolut to not have enough. Had it ordered for €46 shipped too. Not pleased.

I got the same but I had enough in it , and they still say it's refunded what a load of bollox.

Will get onto them

Why take the money if they just gonna refund it ?

• Advertisement

Simplygames are expecting their orders to arrive Monday

https://twitter.com/adumb_walker/status/1245394576921309185

I got the same but I had enough in it , and they still say it's refunded what a load of bollox.

Will get onto them

Why take the money if they just gonna refund it ?

They said to me on twitter they are cancelling all European orders for FF VII. They said they I could reorder with my UK shipping address by opening a support ticket.

https://twitter.com/game_collection/status/1245618890714955778?s=19

They said to me on twitter they are cancelling all European orders for FF VII. They said they I could reorder with my UK shipping address by opening a support ticket.

https://twitter.com/game_collection/status/1245618890714955778?s=19

Can understand per the circumstances we are in at the minute, kinda leaves me and you stuck now though .

Was actually gonna order off simply games at the time but tgc was cheaper

Can understand per the circumstances we are in at the minute, kinda leaves me and you stuck now though .

Was actually gonna order off simply games at the time but tgc was cheaper

Yup, only other options other than paying an additional €25 to GameStop are Game and Amazon, if they still have day 1 stock.

Yup, only other options other than paying an additional €25 to GameStop are Game and Amazon, if they still have day 1 stock.

Nowhere else shipping of note no?

Bit disappointed suppose will just have to get at a later date.

More annoyed they charged me to hold my funds, in order to refund me.

Game.co.uk maybe https://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-vii-remake-654780

They say on the site if you get it early don't spoil it. Maybe because they are shipping early?

All the other places are sold out, Base are taking orders but have stated it is for stock that will not be available until after release.

All the other places are sold out, Base are taking orders but have stated it is for stock that will not be available until after release.

Disaster, sure look understandable, wish they would have said it sooner.

Nevermind sure I will get it at some stage, could get it digital but I am old school.

Like physical media.

Disaster, sure look understandable, wish they would have said it sooner.

Nevermind sure I will get it at some stage, could get it digital but I am old school.

Like physical media.

Plus it's 100gb

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Plus it's 100gb

Has this been confirmed? When can we preload?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Christy42

It said 8th April when I got it recently.

Should be plenty of time. Pretty sure I have room for that and if not there is only so many games I play at one time so I don't mind clearing space if needs be

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp, every part of Midgar was built with unique assets apparently, causing the large size.

https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-7-remakes-file-size-is-100-gb-because-devs-wanted-to-build-so-many-unique-assets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Niska

Got an email from Gamestop about my instore preorder.

basically I can if I want preorder from online store.

Instore preorder is gone - will get refund instore when they're back open.

Guess it's best of a bad bunch, but wonder why instore deposit (from traded in games) couldn't be applied to online order.

Niska wrote: »

Guess it's best of a bad bunch, but wonder why instore deposit (from traded in games) couldn't be applied to online order.

The website isn't set up to use store credit, the amount you paid will be on your GS account when reopened and any cash you added to the trade can be retrieved.

Had this issue getting something before, store had to give me the trade value on a gift card so I could order online.

F**k Game are out of stock and Amazon state delivery a week after release, going to have to pay GS €70 now for a game I had ordered elsewhere for €46 :(

Niska wrote: »

I done the same with RE3 Collectors edition

Paid Tuesday but nothing of note from a shipment point of view yet

Need to go into the store when it reopens to get the original deposit back

My ShopTo copy has shipped!

rm212 wrote: »
    My ShopTo copy has shipped!

What was your order number? Mine is still processing 8541114 wanna see if they are close

What was your order number? Mine is still processing 8541114 wanna see if they are close

Mine is 8544609 so I reckon yours has to be about to go out too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Mine's 8546838. shipped today too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Fecking hurry up 8452213 :mad:

Advertisement