Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII Remaster/Remake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Just received another order update from Amazon and it's is back to the 10th again after they changed it to the 11th earlier in the week.

It feels like they are toying with me!

@Niska

Just got an email off Gamestop saying my RE3 has shipped now
    anpost tracking number received

So looks like they are posting within a day or two of receiving payment
    Might be a good chance you will get FF7 remake on launch if you paid it now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

Has this been confirmed? When can we preload?

Pre loading can be done after April 3rd. I wonder would there be a chance of getting to play it earlier than April 10th from a digital copy now seen as it's shipping physical copies earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

endainoz wrote: »
    Pre loading can be done after April 3rd. I wonder would there be a chance of getting to play it earlier than April 10th from a digital copy now seen as it's shipping physical copies earlier?

zero :/

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Next to no chance they'll set a precedent of releasing digital early when street date is 'broken' (albeit somewhat authorised in this case but still)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Square taking the mick now, I've gotten 3 emails in the last three days from SquareEnix and every one has been about blog posts or old games that have been out donkeys years. Get a quick flutter of hope every time I see the name in my inbox and they do this to me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Zero hope of that happening, zilch , niente, nein.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

If I were to order this today where do you think is likely to ship it out fastest?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

If I were to order this today where do you think is likely to ship it out fastest?

If you're fast and do it right now ShopTo will ship it out today, meaning it should arrive here maybe on Monday or Tuesday? Afaik no Irish retailers are shipping it yet so probably no way of getting it early except UK ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

rm212 wrote: »
    If you're fast and do it right now ShopTo will ship it out today, meaning it should arrive here maybe on Monday or Tuesday? Afaik no Irish retailers are shipping it yet so probably no way of getting it early except UK ordering

I went on to have a look, says "currently 101 people are about to buy this" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

rm212 wrote: »

Do you have to use parcel motel for this ? says its only delivering to uk at the basket?

Wait, where is Shopto delivering from?

Nevermind - Not available now:

Item PS4FI58: The item is currently not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The UK someplace. Done now anyway didn't have to use Parcel Motel. €53 shipped via Royal Mail.

Same roughly same price as TGC. Happy enough now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Niska

@Niska

Just got an email off Gamestop saying my RE3 has shipped now
    anpost tracking number received

So looks like they are posting within a day or two of receiving payment
    Might be a good chance you will get FF7 remake on launch if you paid it now

Thanks.

Decided to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Seems to be available again. So the initial dropdown is just for delivery to US but when I select payment, I can choose Ireland. For people who had it shipped today, did you choose Ireland or UK with parcel motel?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Wait, where is Shopto delivering from?

Nevermind - Not available now:

Item PS4FI58: The item is currently not available.

Its back in stock now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

My ShopTo order has now "Shipped".

Get in there quick guys and they should ship it tomorrow. I got it to my home address instead of Parcel Motel as they are taking an extra 3 days at the moment to process packages. Only 5.95 euro for EU tracked delivery

My ShopTo order has now "Shipped".

Get in there quick guys and they should ship it tomorrow. I got it to my home address instead of Parcel Motel as they are taking an extra 3 days at the moment to process packages. Only 5.95 euro for EU tracked delivery

Mine is showing 15 dollars for DPD delivery??

nvm, i went back to my cart and chose the cheaper delivery

Mine is showing 15 dollars for DPD delivery??

Royal Mail Tracked For EU was the option I had along with DPD

Not sure why.

I see it says DPD at the moment. Create a ShopTo account with a parcel motel address, then in shipment details change it to Irish address maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Got it ordered from Shopto for €52. TGC tried to help me reorder to Parcel Wizard but their solution of log out for 15 mins and log back in to find it in your basket didn't work.

I went back to my cart from payment screen and from there was able to choose royal mail.

Order complete - €52.61 incl. delivery to Irish address.

If this ends up getting shipped today, I'll track ye down (who posted that link) and kiss ye....once the pandemic is over of course, otherwise that would be very weird.

I went back to my cart from payment screen and from there was able to choose royal mail.

Order complete - €52.61 incl. delivery to Irish address.

If this ends up getting shipped today, I'll track ye down (who posted that link) and kiss ye....once the pandemic is over of course, otherwise that would be very weird.

It will, have already received an email saying the order is being packed.

Go with the Irish option, even with the €6 shipping it is cheaper than ordering to the UK, looks like the Irish price is ex vat.

Great stuff! Anyone else wants it act now

https://www.shopto.net/en/ps4fi58-final-fantasy-vii-p61683/?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Main%20Banner&utm_campaign=Final%20Fantasy%20VII

And

"Go back to your cart from payment screen and from there choose royal mail"

https://www.shopto.net/en/ps4fi58-final-fantasy-vii-p61683/?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Main%20Banner&utm_campaign=Final%20Fantasy%20VII

And

Yeah, it's now showing as low availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Yeah, it's now showing as low availability.

Just went to sold out again

Should get here by the middle of next week

Postman today said it's as bad a Christmas time :(

Shutup Postie and delivery my goddamn game pronto!!

JK\ I feel really bad for them at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I have been waiting since the 27th for a Royal Mail delivery, there are some delays at the minute according to CS which is understandable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

And

Looks like they won't have stock of it again till the 8th. Screw it, I'm gonna take my chances with the digital download.

Advertisement