Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII Remaster/Remake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lordlame

RedXIV wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for ya buddy.

Hopefully you get it today or tomorrow to give me a positive timeline for when mine might arrive!

I emailed square and got the following:

“ Dear

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix EU Store Team. We hope you and your family are keeping well through these difficult times.

The shipping preparation process for your order has begun. As soon as the items leave our warehouse, if you chose a shipping method that includes tracking, you should receive an email with your tracking number in order for you to be able to see when your package will be delivered.

Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing supply chain irregularities, which means that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.

As you purchased as a guest, you will receive an email once your order is shipped.

We are doing our absolute best to ensure your copy arrives on April 10.

Please be on the lookout!

Best,
    Guillermo.A

The Square Enix EU Store Team
    #stayhome”

Looking at the invoice, I paid €299 and €25 ex vat for shipping - €329.99 in total so I’d be surprised if I got no tracking info for that ..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

lordlame wrote: »
    Looking at the invoice, I paid €299 and €25 ex vat for shipping - €329.99 in total so I’d be surprised if I got no tracking info for that ..

Mad to think after paying that kind of money, you have to top it up to get tracking info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Niska

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Huh still haven’t gotten mine. What time did you get it at? Also when did you pre order?

Received email @ 18:20 re:shipping (and prior to that, DLC code at 16:00)
    Preordered yesterday (but preordered in store January)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Niska wrote: »
    Received email @ 18:20 re:shipping (and prior to that, DLC code at 16:00)
    Preordered yesterday (but preordered in store January)

I preordered on Wednesday and no email :( oh well

Maybe they may ship it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

lordlame wrote: »
    I emailed square and got the following:

“ Dear

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix EU Store Team. We hope you and your family are keeping well through these difficult times.

The shipping preparation process for your order has begun. As soon as the items leave our warehouse, if you chose a shipping method that includes tracking, you should receive an email with your tracking number in order for you to be able to see when your package will be delivered.

Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing supply chain irregularities, which means that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.

As you purchased as a guest, you will receive an email once your order is shipped.

We are doing our absolute best to ensure your copy arrives on April 10.

Please be on the lookout!

Best,
    Guillermo.A

#stayhome”

What did you buy?

• Advertisement

FFVII wrote: »
    What did you buy?

First class edition ... I got caught up in the moment apologies :pac:

Got another email from them there for the vinyls I ordered, don’t even have a vinyl player :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I shouldn't have gone digital for this at all, 100gigs is gonna take forever

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

What broadband do you have?
    You can pre-load it over night in rest mode fairly handy I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Has preload started yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Christy42

Mine is listed as having the download begin on the 6th. It won't be quick but should be there by the 10th I figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

My shopto order is leaving for Ireland currently,fingers crossed that it arrives on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

daheadonu wrote: »
    My shopto order is leaving for Ireland currently,fingers crossed that it arrives on Monday

Does your 'delivery partner' link, which should bring you to an post tracking site, show anything? Mine says "no such tracking number".

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Got a dispatch email this morning from Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Does your 'delivery partner' link, which should bring you to an post tracking site, show anything? Mine says "no such tracking number".

Nothing new, An Posts tracking lags a bit behind. I also find it doesn't get updated at weekends, you should have it on hand on Monday.

Smyths are back to accepting orders for home delivery if anyone is looking to order.

Edit: Showing FF VII as out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

In my experience the royal mail tracking numbers don't translate to An Post all of the time.

So might just need to sit tight. Mine was in Ireland as if 1.34am yesterday so can assume it's in an Post distribution now

01 7057600 is An Post if you want to check with them directly

Also can take an extra day in customs and to be entered into An Post system especially at the weekend.

Tuesday would be my best bet for delivery

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morpork wrote: »
    What broadband do you have?
    You can pre-load it over night in rest mode fairly handy I'd say.

Vodafone, I'll be doing that but it will take a few I'd say, our broadband is shocking can't even get fibre but few km up the road you can.
    Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Has preload started yet

Nope, says the 8th for me.
    Christy42 wrote: »
    Mine is listed as having the download begin on the 6th.

Jammy!

Surprised to get some post this morning...

Estimate 50 minutes copy / install.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

Not jealous at all......

Well, maybe a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It has begun.... The arrival posts!

Very jealous!

On a separate note, played the demo with a controller that didn't have a broken right stick and it's much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Has preloading actually started on PS4?

• Advertisement

Lucky Duck!

Enjoy!! (I'm so jelly)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice! Enjoy man! Give us your thoughts if you get a chance.

I just ran to the postbox...... walked back like...

tenor.gif?itemid=14986992

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Nice! Enjoy man! Give us your thoughts if you get a chance.

I just ran to the postbox...... walked back like...

tenor.gif?itemid=14986992

Using the Arrested Development Snoopy walk gif without the Snoopy reference, that's a paddlin'

tenor.gif

Don't be jelly at all lads, this time next week we'll all be playing it :cool:

hopefully

I replied

"Hi

I paid €330 for the first class edition - surely this includes a tracking number?"

Guiillermo replied

"Dear
    Then, if you chose a shipping method with tracking, you should receive all this information on a email, once the package is handle to the carrier.
    Best,
    Guillermo.A
    #stayhome"

OK.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

508234.jpg

If I open it in the store it gives the file size as 91 GB for the deluxe version
    Might be a lot less for the version that doesn't have the soundtrack and digital artwork though.

Will free up some space and leave the ps4 in rest mode, hoping it starts preloading soon

508234.jpg

If I open it in the store it gives the file size as 91 GB for the deluxe version
    Might be a lot less for the version that doesn't have the soundtrack and digital artwork though.

Will free up some space and leave the ps4 in rest mode, hoping it starts preloading soon

Install size is 90.66 GB

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭choronzonix

Ordered from Amazon UK, not holding out much hope of having this by the 10th 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

Install size is 90.66 GB

Still smaller than warzone

• Advertisement

Install size is 90.66 GB

Well.....is it good.....

giphy.gif

Advertisement