Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Rental Return

Options
  • 16-06-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where a car rented at Shannon airport can be returned near Dublin port?
    I have some friends traveling from the US who are taking the boat to Wales after a driving trip around Ireland. Also which is a reputable car rental company here.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.dan-dooley.ie/ do pickups at Shannon and you can drop at Dublin port.

I've had friends use them before without issue, but there are always horror stories about all car hire companies - it seems to go with the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Literally any of the major car rental companies in Shannon do this, Hertz, Axis etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Thanks Spurious and Davo. that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I've used Enterprise recently and found them excellent, they have an office in Shannon Airport too

21/25

Advertisement