Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anno 2205

• 16-06-2015 10:58am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Maaan, kinda didn't expect this. Sequel to the awesome Anno 2070. Now we go to the moon guys, THE MOON!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭KilOit

very little buzz about this, it's out tomorrow.
    loved 2070, lost so many hours to it. personally i'll probably wait till after Fallout 4 since Anno takes a lot of time to get the hang of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

KilOit wrote: »
    very little buzz about this, it's out tomorrow.
    loved 2070, lost so many hours to it. personally i'll probably wait till after Fallout 4 since Anno takes a lot of time to get the hang of

Loved the older Anno's, however the newer ones don't have the same appeal. That and uPlay as DRM does not help at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

2070 was just brilliant. One of my favourite games of all time. So naturally, I'll be getting this. Not sure when though as I still play 2070 and this looks likes it's made a departure in a few areas. Anyone here tried it?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

A buttload of negative reviews claiming its nowhere near as complex and deep as 2070.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭KilOit

A buttload of negative reviews claiming its nowhere near as complex and deep as 2070.

Thats really interesting to hear as it's what i loved about the previous games, so complex with dozens of trade routes and research going on at the same time, really got the old noggin working over drive to make it all work together, shame really :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well i use to love the series but was not to fond of the last one that came out, so i didnt pay much attention to this one. il have to look up some reviews.

Where are these reviews? All I've seen so far have mostly been positive, Criticising combat and the monotonous nature of the end game.

Turtwig wrote: »
    Where are these reviews? All I've seen so far have mostly been positive, Criticising combat and the monotonous nature of the end game.

There are a load of them on Steam complaining about the changes they have made and some of the overall limitations.

Ok for anno 2070 steam never counted the hours properly. Should I make same assumption for reviews that have clocked less than ten hours? Ffs some are showing .7 hrs played. How can you even review a game like anno in that time? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wow, very mixed views on Steam. But to be fair, most are very complimentary on how it looks and feels but disappointed by its depth and lack of complexity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,397 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

So tempted by this after watching some streams and lets play, hoping the limitations some are complaining about can be fixed in DLC etc?

Right now its a choice between Anno and Fallout for this month

VinLieger wrote: »
    So tempted by this after watching some streams and lets play, hoping the limitations some are complaining about can be fixed in DLC etc?

Right now its a choice between Anno and Fallout for this month

Enjoy Fallout :D

Anyone playing this?

Advertisement