Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.)

Options

Comments

Now do you 'member?

I forgot the Berries :pac:

Was deciding on how to cast my vote, giant douche or turd sandwich ???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I knew this game would be delayed, nothing good ever happens to me :(

On the plus side, season 20 is set up to be great! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Disappointing it's been delayed as was looking forward to playing it over Christmas, but Stick Of Truth was far, far better than I thought it was going to be so if this can hit even nearly the same heights, be worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Penn wrote: »
    Disappointing it's been delayed as was looking forward to playing it over Christmas, but Stick Of Truth was far, far better than I thought it was going to be so if this can hit even nearly the same heights, be worth the wait.

Stick of Truth was delayed from March '13 to March '14.
    Partly because of THQ going under, but I just hope this one doesn't get delayed to the same extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Used the nosulus rift at Egx today, didn't find the smell as bad as I thought it would be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

the what? :D

the what? :D

search nosulus rift it's a thing :pac:

wtf is that actually real hahaha

wtf is that actually real hahaha

Yup, it's only a prototype at this point of time but they were talking about how it could be used for other games. Didn't find the smell that bad but there were plenty of people gagging from the stench

thats actually brilliant :D tbh if it can synthesize smells it could be something to really add to vr (not just farts haha)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

This annoys me no end

niyKKN7.png

Please take our dicks and put em in your mouth seems to be South Park's message.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Meh. More likely Ubisoft than South Park tbh. The Towelie thing doesn't seem to be exclusive as Amazon say it comes with orders through them too.

Any info on what the Season Pass is meant to contain?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

maximoose wrote: »
    Meh. More likely Ubisoft than South Park tbh. The Towelie thing doesn't seem to be exclusive as Amazon say it comes with orders through them too.

Don't think there's been any word yet but I'd say it'll either be other gaming buddies (like how Towelie is a pre-order one) or there seems to be quite a few unlockable classes to play as, so maybe some of them are DLC/Season pass ones.

maximoose wrote: »

I would imagine that Matt and Trey have enough creative control over their brand to be able to veto anything like that if they wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I would imagine that Matt and Trey have enough creative control over their brand to be able to veto anything like that if they wanted.

It's Ironic/Satire/Parody though ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd love if the in-game costumes and perk basically just insult anyone who's actually bought it.

Cormac... wrote: »
    It's Ironic/Satire/Parody though ;)

We'll see when I don't preorder and if I don't get one of my fave characters towlie to come alongside me on my quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

wow that was fast, what was it?

• Advertisement

wow that was fast, what was it?

Fixed it there dunno what happened to original video

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Still no bloody release date :mad:

Was supposed to be out yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Still no bloody release date :mad:

Was supposed to be out yesterday

Steam messed that up yesterday too (the release date wasn't removed or something), and because of that.. it ended up being the number 1 top seller for a while last night xD hahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Probably had to rewrite the whole thing when Trump won.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Seen there was an update

"Okay small chance it's out in the next few weeks, but odds are it's delayed to June-August time"

Opens thread :( It's damn annoying when I technically paid for the game in June 2016 and it'll be the guts of 2 years when the game comes out, I'm not normally one for pre orders but it was the only way to get TSOT

The one saving grace I'll say is a delayed game is good eventually good, a bad game is bad forever

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Not too disappointed by the delay, would not have been able to play it till after Persona 5, hopefully it will not be that long and it is a better game for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Gutted. I'm on holiday around the time of its original release date and have a week off when I get back - I pre-ordered this yesterday to fill that week :(

• Advertisement

Actually not really surprised by this news, we've seen or heard little of it in recent months when really the hype machine for promo should have been in full swing by now.

@Little CuChulainn That wouldn't surprise me either given what happened with the show in November :D

Advertisement