Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Towelie apparently

I won't bother then :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I won't bother then :D

Probably wise, you wouldn't want to end up way way too dry. Do you know what it's like to be way way too dry? Well you don't wanna know and i don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wasn't Towlie added as spoof/troll/joke for the pre-order?

Wasn't Towlie added as spoof/troll/joke for the pre-order?

Was it

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Was it

:o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101157616&postcount=72

Actually, I'm not sure, I felt it was satirical at the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Don't forget to bring a towel.

Do you want to get high.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Towlie, you're the worst character ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

"Pick a fight with Morgan Freeman and defeat him"

I can't wait for this game

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Those trophies sound gas! :pac:

Is anyone buying it from the US PSN store? They are selling it for 60 dollars with Stick of Truth as a bonus download. PCgamesupply are silling 60 dollar PSN credit for 51.08 euro.

As much as I'd prefer to have it in physical, 50 quid for 2 games is quite good compared to Gamestop Ireland selling them for 75.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Those trophies sound gas! :pac:

Is anyone buying it from the US PSN store? They are selling it for 60 dollars with Stick of Truth as a bonus download. PCgamesupply are silling 60 dollar PSN credit for 51.08 euro.

As much as I'd prefer to have it in physical, 50 quid for 2 games is quite good compared to Gamestop Ireland selling them for 75.
    I bought from the Canadian PSN store for $79.99 (€54)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Unleash your inner fujoshi with the boy love aficionado trophy.

I bought from the Canadian PSN store for $79.99 (€54)

Did you get instant access to Stick of truth? No online so wouldn't have to worry about any issues there?

Did you get instant access to Stick of truth? No online so wouldn't have to worry about any issues there?

Yep had access straight away

Cool Thanks man, think I'll just go the US route so.

Cool Thanks man, think I'll just go the US route so.

No problem. There s actually offer on US and Canadian stores that if you preorder 2 games before November 7th, you will get a 20% off voucher to use on the store

One last thing, the small print says TSOT is 1 download per purchase, per user. Did you have to play it with your CA account or just buy it with CA and then download/install with your IE account?

One last thing, the small print says TSOT is 1 download per purchase, per user. Did you have to play it with your CA account or just buy it with CA and then download/install with your IE account?

I only needed to download it once from my Canadian account. I then played it on my IE account.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It was the only game I ever pre ordered purely for the free Stick of Truth. I got it on the Canadian store. Seems like an age ago now so good to see it's almost here.

Have some not played S of T. I'm not too bothered about getting it as I already have it and I would also recommend you play if you never did as it is so funny.

• Advertisement

I played it on PS3, rented it from Xtravision :pac: for 3 nights. Really enjoyed it but didn't want to give XV another 10 to finish it. I got to the gnomes which was ****ing hilarious. Not sure how much was left in the game.

I played it on PS3, rented it from Xtravision :pac: for 3 nights. Really enjoyed it but didn't want to give XV another 10 to finish it. I got to the gnomes which was ****ing hilarious. Not sure how much was left in the game.

Yea that
    sex scene
    . Keeps changing position. Then walking in on your man
    masturbating
    is funny as well.

Ah bollox, my plan is out the window a bit. US store is adding 6 dollars tax onto my purchase which means I'd have to buy 70$ credit which brings me to 60 euro.

Canada PSN it costs 80 dollars but can only buy 50's and 20's on pcgamesupply.

Argos will be selling this for 60 quid on launch so it's a case of physical to trade later or stuck with digital but get TSOT as well hhmmm.....

Ah bollox, my plan is out the window a bit. US store is adding 6 dollars tax onto my purchase which means I'd have to buy 70$ credit which brings me to 60 euro.

Canada PSN it costs 80 dollars but can only buy 50's and 20's on pcgamesupply.

Argos will be selling this for 60 quid on launch so it's a case of physical to trade later or stuck with digital but get TSOT as well hhmmm.....

What state did you set up your US psn account for. Some states don't charge tax on digital content. If you went Canadian it works out at €54.50 by getting 4 $20 codes from pcgamesupply

What state did you set up your US psn account for. Some states don't charge tax on digital content. If you went Canadian it works out at €54.50 by getting 4 $20 codes from pcgamesupply

Well **** maths anyway :pac: thanks man.

I have a Cali address, will set up a CA account now :)

Well **** maths anyway :pac: thanks man.

I have a Cali address, will set up a CA account now :)

I used an address in British Columbia a McDonalds actually and have never got taxed. I set up my US account in Florida I think.

Well a big thanks to Mr. McLovin.

TSOT currently downloading and TFBW on preorder, all for 55 quid. I got a class Butters avatar but looks like I can't download it and can only use it on my Canada account.

Well a big thanks to Mr. McLovin.

TSOT currently downloading and TFBW on preorder, all for 55 quid. I got a class Butters avatar but looks like I can't download it and can only use it on my Canada account.

Glad to have helped. Yeah preorder avatars are tied to the purchasing account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Just pre ordered on Amazon UK for £44.99, incl the DL for TSOT.

• Advertisement

I forgot how funny the 1st game was, has me in stitches.

Also, Ubisoft are looking for YOU to be in the game by submitting your best farts.....yupp.

Advertisement