Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Rma

Options
  • 16-06-2015 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I read every post about raming with Hardwareversand and rang twice in the last 2 days plus 2 Emails. I know i login and go to complaints which I've done but the printing off the UPS label isn't working? Nothing happens and the second time i rang no offense but a kinda ignorant guy said on the phone that's there RMA procedure? Anyone enlighten me thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

Would you mind telling me what problem youre having with hardwareversand?, im about to place a big order with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

I ordered a third monitor a week back arrived yesterday it was VESA compatible like all the rest i ordered but when i used the screws that came with my monitor arm the 2 screw threads came off and are now rattling about the monitor itself...My experience with Harwareversand is pretty good bought maybe 2k worth of peripherals over the last 6 months always well packaged and working thankfully. This first RMA is proving a nightmare my third conversation with a remotely happy or interested person there said he'd Email me a UPS shipping sticker still nothing. If i cant sort this reasonably fast then Ive decided further purchases are coming from Amazon and other companies in the UK even at a higher premium save the hassle :P

Advertisement