Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth getting a vita?

Options
  • 16-06-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Basically it's all in the title :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Basically it's all in the title :D

yep, especially if you have PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

No not really, unless your into the indie titles from plus don't bother,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cadete wrote: »
    No not really, unless your into the indie titles from plus don't bother,

Looks like Sony completely forgot about it if last night was anything to go by.... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you're into obscure Japanese games then yes otherwise get a 3DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No it's a waste of money, less titles available than there was with the PSP. Seems to be forgotten about by Sony, too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

If you're a ps plus subscriber then yes.
    Otherwise I'd be hard pushed to recommend it. It hasn't got near the amount of good exclusives to make it worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

2 years ago...yes...now ...no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Some decent games on it but I wouldn't bother unless you have been purchasing free PS+ titles for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭BeardedBadger

I've about 10 games stockpiled on ps+ but looks like I won't be getting it. Patiently waiting for ps now so I can play ratchet and clank it is then 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I have the slim and use it for remote play with the ps4. I get to continue playing GTA and herself can watch TV etc

For that reason it's very handy. It's a great device but there are very few "have to play" games out there for it.

The remote play is flawless though if that is what you are after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

If you see it for a good price I'd say yes, it's a great little device.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I rarely turn mine on, but still like it!
    I wonder with the new media player on ps4, can i now stream any movies to it. I think so!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭BeardedBadger

Deedsie wrote:
    The remote play is flawless though if that is what you are after.

Does this work we even considering the lack of buttons?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Does this work we even considering the lack of buttons?

L2 & R2 are at the back on a pad. A little awkward actually but still there. I was talking about the connection when I said flawless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

I got one second hand 6 months ago and have used it every day while commuting since then.

Uncharted, MGS 2 and 3, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet are the big titles that have taken up most time. I am using my brothers PS+ account and have gone through a handful of really good indie games.

I like big titles and other than what I have played already there is very little else. At least half of the indie titles are games I can get on android for a fraction of the price or they are sh1t.

Advertisement