Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timber shed

Options
  • 16-06-2015 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi, im looking to get a shed to replace 2 old ones that are falling to pieces, it needs to be about 8x16 or close. i was looking at a steel shed but they are a little out of my price range. i seen a timber frame shed on gardenshedsforsale.ie for about 1300, theyre based in dublin. has anyone dealt with them before? i live in donegal so its not a matter of nippin down the road if theres a problem. they shouldnt be confused with gardenshedsforless.ie. any help appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

Have you considered buying locally? there's a few places in Donegal that make their own sheds, so you can get any size you need. Delivery should be handier, and after sales support too if needed.
    I got a normal sized one from Better Garden Products a few years back, no complaints. There's other similar companies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

Thanks for replying, couldnt really find anywhere online when i looked, where are they situated? see that steel tech do nice sheds as well but dont see any prices on their site

Hi,
    just found their website and just what im lookin for, take a spin out there saturday, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

What was the price comparison like for Wood v Timber?

What was the price comparison like for Wood v Timber?

You mean steel vs timber? same size was workin out about 600 quid more but im on a tight budget, plus im not mad about the look of the steel shed(unless you go up in price again for the wood effect) and i liked the look of the tongue and groove on the website, also pressure treated

• Advertisement
Advertisement