If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small speakers to match with Monitor Audio M4 Speakers

Options
  • 16-06-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I bought M4 Floorstandar, M4 Center and M4 Subwoofer when they were on sale in past. Im now looking for smaller speakers to match this or similar where possible.

Would Monitor Audio BX2 suit ?

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I bought M4 Floorstandar, M4 Center and M4 Subwoofer when they were on sale in past. Im now looking for smaller speakers to match this or similar where possible.

Would Monitor Audio BX2 suit ?

thanks
    Hi ipodrocker.

The BX2 would fit very well with this setup.
    Prices listed over in the Monitor Audio thread we had been chatting on.

You could also look a the MR1 for a smaller size coming in at 219.99 Euro (Inc Delviery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200802-mr1-black.aspx?swapstore=1

Value for money the Rosemah finish on the BX2 is fantastic.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.