Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread Summer 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The Telegraph are saying we are interested in the "New" Neymar Gabriel Barbosa (according to sources in Turkey, I know but I'm desperate for a story linking us with SOMEONE!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Wenger is going to Paris to coverage the international matches for French TV like he has always does.

If anything it's more proof that Tayto is correct and we're signing no one.

Quazzie wrote: »
    Wenger is going to Paris to coverage the international matches for French TV like he has always does.

Or at least that Korean sensastion, Foo kin No Wan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Well, today was fairly disappointing.

Well, today was fairly disappointing.

Well don't worry because we have the whole of tomorrow to be disappointed again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,118 ✭✭✭DenMan

Quazzie wrote: »

France play Portugal in a friendly on Friday. Plenty of time to tie Cavani up first! ;)

Its the hope that kills guys. Expect nothing and anything is a bonus then unless Schillachi or Park has resigned for us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Or at least that Korean sensastion, Foo kin No Wan

Or the Nigerian Defensive Mid Nobo Dy! :D

Telegraph are saying that Flamini is off to Galatasary this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

We are signing no one lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

So what kind of meltdown are we going to have?

bad2dabone wrote: »

A minor one compared to the United fans ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭omega man

bad2dabone wrote: »

None for me but Wenger can fall on his sword if we are out of the title race by the time the January window comes along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Huge pinches of salt for everyone but latest twitter ****e saying Dick law is working on Raibot and Cavani.......

I find it very hard to believe there is an iota of truth in either but at the very least its entertaining lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭Soups123

omega man wrote: »
    None for me but Wenger can fall on his sword if we are out of the title race by the time the January window comes along.

Exactly the same for me tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

A big signing would give the fans and the team a massive boost for the season ahead.

If we don't sign anyone it really would be criminal to leave us short once again.

Fresh in Jonny Walters has handed in s transfer request #makeithappenarsene

and he can do it on a rainy night in Stoke ;)

Soups123 wrote: »

I bet he's in Paris right now.

omega man wrote: »

We'll be 3rd

• Advertisement

Lengthy negotiations that preceded his tweet back in April obviously didnt go that well so :pac:

Jonathan walters @JonWalters19 Not happy with this.....! I'm going in. I want at least 120k 1f4b0.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png
    3:34 PM - 3 Apr 2015
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBrJAMPWgAAGXzl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,645 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Its the hope that kills guys. Expect nothing and anything is a bonus then unless Schillachi or Park has resigned for us

What was that Villagers song again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

What was that Villagers song again?
    This one?

Looks like a deal for Adrien Rabiot is in the offing. We were linked with him during the Winter window as well weren't we?

efb wrote: »
    We'll be 3rd

If we finish 3rd after a shot at the title then okay but if we get third after a battle for forth he can fcuk right off

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

gandalf wrote: »
    Looks like a deal for Adrien Rabiot is in the offing. We were linked with him during the Winter window as well weren't we?

Any reliable source?

Come on give us something tangible to chew?

Whoops, I tweeted in the Utd thread by accident.

Anyway, apparently Utd are willing to sell Rojo, plus Antoine Griezmann sent out a really cryptic tweet about 'Tomorrow, it will be true/match (it's in French). Stay tuned.'

Clutch those straws, gents.

Sorry I'm being bold it was on twatter :P

• Advertisement

Hmmm actually the Telegraph have it now.....interesting.......

If we finish 3rd after a shot at the title then okay but if we get third after a battle for forth he can fcuk right off

If we finish third. Thats a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

How many gooners are desperately sitting at the pc pressing F5 on this and other threads purely just to clutch at straws....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

wonga77 wrote: »
    How many gooners are desperately sitting at the pc pressing F5 on this and other threads purely just to clutch at straws....

Good to know I'm not the only one! Heh. It's just even more frustrating than usual with so much movement today as well.

If we finish third. Thats a good thing.

You lack ambition big time efb

I think we'll finish 2nd actually City are looking great and Liverpool United and Chelsea are busy having a who's the worst at the moment

• Advertisement

You lack ambition big time efb

I think we'll finish 2nd actually City are looking great and Liverpool United and Chelsea are busy having a who's the worst at the moment

Chelsea flatter to deceive.

wonga77 wrote: »

Ah you have to laugh about this. Watching the meltdown on Twitter is amazing. Most of what is being reported is being pulled from someones arse to be honest but it is all part of the fun of transfer deadline day. Shame Sky are doing the transfer day in front of the stadiums with all the zombies surrounding the reporters any more.

Ah you have to laugh about this. Watching the meltdown on Twitter is amazing. Most of what is being reported is being pulled from someones arse to be honest but it is all part of the fun of transfer deadline day. Shame Sky are doing the transfer day in front of the stadiums with all the zombies surrounding the reporters any more.

that was boll0cks- Stoke and their Dildos

that was boll0cks- Stoke and their Dildos

And thats just their first team and fans :P

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/01/sky-sports-news-presenter-blue-dildo_n_5748860.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rabiot would be classic AW.

All the years we needed a holding midfielder and we'd sign someone like Arshavin instead. Now we need a striker or at least some form of attacker and he goes and signs a player in a position we're relatively ok in. :pac:

It's not the end of the world anyway lads; Giroud, Walcott, Alexis and Chamberlain are a lot better than they're showing at the moment. Plus Welbeck will be like a new signing... Won't he?! :o

cson wrote: »
    It's not the end of the world anyway lads; Giroud, Walcott, Alexis and Chamberlain are a lot better than they're showing at the moment. Plus Welbeck will be like a new signing... Won't he?! :o

stewiebeingscared.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,713 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

cson wrote: »

It's not the end of the world anyway lads; Giroud, Walcott, Alexis and Chamberlain are a lot better than they're showing at the moment.

Dead right.

Wenger tries to attract new young talent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

any fun games we can play to pass the time until Kallstrom, Arshavin or Diarra re-signs?

Where is Soloman Kalou?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Theo Walcott. So good they named him twice. I suppose thats one way to boost numbers.
    Wenger feels no need to make any panic buys to a team that finished so strongly last season and, while some fans might disagree, he is happy that Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott, Alexis Sánchez and Theo Walcott do provide enough options in the centre-forward position to challenge for the major trophies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Well that's that then.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement