Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread Summer 2015

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Looper007 wrote: »
    Come back after a few weeks, and see if you make that comment :rolleyes:

I supported this club for the last 25 years. so don't throw that at me.

I didn't mean it like that, was only trying to bring my point across.
    Every season sees several turnarounds late in the seasons, teams having good spells bad spells, nobody knows whats going to happen. Unless you're 15 points behind after 2 months its all good. I agree that staying in touch is required but no panic stations for a long while yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Basil3 wrote: »
    Even positive things that Arsene does can be turned into a negative here.

Just saying its not as though he fended off huge interest from a big club. It was Liverpool.

Anyway it all ended good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

I think we will compete for the title

It is certainly possible, if we get the run of results soon and everyone stays fit

Giroud or Sanchez hitting goal scoring form is key for it happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

I actually believe Wenger genuinely feels his current squad is good enough to win the title; he'd be wrong, but that's his belief nonetheless.

We pretty much have two decent options for every position and I think we were in a situation whereby nobody was going to be bought unless players were sold or loaned out first. And there were no players agitating for a move away, we're in the nice position of having an almost universally content squad, the only player I'm aware of who actually wanted to go was Rosicky. There were question marks over Walcott but for some reason we moved heaven and earth to keep him, it's absolute insanity to have him up there on Ozil/Alexis wages, particularly when he's not even a first team player, not even close in fact, a squad player at best.

Had Walcott been moved along, we'd have gotten about 15 million (maybe more) for him and Wenger would have had to move away from his Walcott or Giroud as the main striker, and we may well have gone all out for that world class striker to replace Walcott afterall.

Some tough calls were required and they weren't made. We're relatively okay in terms of goalkeeping and defensive options.
    Coquelin alternative/competition never arrived as Wenger has chosen to remain loyal to both Arteta and Flamini. Flamini shouldn't be here anymore, Arteta can still offer something but his injury record is a concern.
    Rosicky should have been allowed to move on, he's given good service to the club and deserves to be let play first team football at a lower level if he wants.
    And I've already touched on Walcott, I don't really get why he was given such a huge contract. Especially given his atrocious injury record.

Wenger has shown huge loyalty to this group of players, they really owe him now. It's reminiscent of 2003 to an extent when all we did that summer was sign Lehmann and a 17 year old Gael Clichy, he stuck with a squad that had appeared in need of strengthening, I have a feeling he's hoping to repeat that trick as we all know how that season ended. But this team lacks the Thierry Henry calibre forward that side had, and it lacks the Gilberto or Vieira caliber central midfielder. We had the means to get one of those players, but unfortunately Wenger has overestimated the strength of his squad and genuinely felt we didn't need to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Soups123 wrote: »
    At no point last year was first on the cards.

Pudders points are honest and fair, for a man that probably spends 6/7 grand per year following the team he's entitled to be more pissed than most

Why should be he be entitled to be more pissed than most
    His 6/7 grand gets him to every game

My 6/7 might get me to anywhere up to ten games

A season ticket don't give more entitlement than any other fan

• Advertisement

It is certainly possible, if we get the run of results soon and everyone stays fit

Giroud or Sanchez hitting goal scoring form is key for it happening

I think we wl compete and come close I think what will hinder us is how we buckle under pressure and no signing will change that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

In other news hector Bellerin has been called up to the Spain squad.

Good lad hector.

And fair play to wenger for bringing him through and giving him his shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Can Hayden and Akpom be recalled? It would make it slightly better if they could.

Can Hayden and Akpom be recalled? It would make it slightly better if they could.

No it's the year of the JEFF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Good post Zombie.

The difference for me from the 03 side is the physique of the team and Gary Neville spoke about it last week. We just do not have the big strong players in midfield to compete with the best over 38 games. Plus we don't score enough goals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

Good post Zombie.

The difference for me from the 03 side is the physique of the team and Gary Neville spoke about it last week. We just do not have the big strong players in midfield to compete with the best over 38 games. Plus we don't score enough goals.
    I know, light-years between then and now, a team that couldn't be bullied, I never thought a time in life would come when I found myself regularly agreeing with things Gary Neville says!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wouldn't mind Akpom coming back, definitely room for him in the squad now imo, though in the long run he might develop more at Hull as would not get as much playing time in London. No idea why you'd want Hayden back though, would never get near the team, better he stays on loan and gets experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭emmetlego

I actually believe Wenger genuinely feels his current squad is good enough to win the title; he'd be wrong, but that's his belief nonetheless.

We pretty much have two decent options for every position and I think we were in a situation whereby nobody was going to be bought unless players were sold or loaned out first. And there were no players agitating for a move away, we're in the nice position of having an almost universally content squad, the only player I'm aware of who actually wanted to go was Rosicky. There were question marks over Walcott but for some reason we moved heaven and earth to keep him, it's absolute insanity to have him up there on Ozil/Alexis wages, particularly when he's not even a first team player, not even close in fact, a squad player at best.

Had Walcott been moved along, we'd have gotten about 15 million (maybe more) for him and Wenger would have had to move away from his Walcott or Giroud as the main striker, and we may well have gone all out for that world class striker to replace Walcott afterall.

Some tough calls were required and they weren't made. We're relatively okay in terms of goalkeeping and defensive options.
    Coquelin alternative/competition never arrived as Wenger has chosen to remain loyal to both Arteta and Flamini. Flamini shouldn't be here anymore, Arteta can still offer something but his injury record is a concern.
    Rosicky should have been allowed to move on, he's given good service to the club and deserves to be let play first team football at a lower level if he wants.
    And I've already touched on Walcott, I don't really get why he was given such a huge contract. Especially given his atrocious injury record.

Wenger has shown huge loyalty to this group of players, they really owe him now. It's reminiscent of 2003 to an extent when all we did that summer was sign Lehmann and a 17 year old Gael Clichy, he stuck with a squad that had appeared in need of strengthening, I have a feeling he's hoping to repeat that trick as we all know how that season ended. But this team lacks the Thierry Henry calibre forward that side had, and it lacks the Gilberto or Vieira caliber central midfielder. We had the means to get one of those players, but unfortunately Wenger has overestimated the strength of his squad and genuinely felt we didn't need to add.
    May I just say sir, that is a terrific post. Great points well made. I differ with your initial point (I do actually think we will challenge, and it's my opinion) , but the rest is superbly written. Thank you. Quality contribution

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Boskowski wrote: »
    I didn't mean it like that, was only trying to bring my point across.
    Every season sees several turnarounds late in the seasons, teams having good spells bad spells, nobody knows whats going to happen. Unless you're 15 points behind after 2 months its all good. I agree that staying in touch is required but no panic stations for a long while yet.

I want to be proved wrong hope I'm am. I want to eat humble pie. Just can't see this side not messing it up. We have plenty results like West Ham in our lockers.

Why should be he be entitled to be more pissed than most
    His 6/7 grand gets him to every game

My 6/7 might get me to anywhere up to ten games

A season ticket don't give more entitlement than any other fan

I didn't say he was entitled to be more pissed off than you, I said a man that spends that amount of money against one that spends no money on the club can't demand they spend money

I don't spend anywhere near that amount myself but I think those that do deserve the right to demand investment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

I don't spend anywhere near that amount myself but I think those that do deserve the right to demand investment

That would mean a big change in the business model :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

Just as a quick look, here are what i think were the transfers that could possibly have strengthened us. Ive highlighted the few i think we should really have been at least rumoured for. Im not Arsene, and he obviously must have faith in his squad, but that faith is kind of underrun by the fact that he had talked about trying to get a new striker, and even the forwards we have were thinking we would get someone.

Radamel Falcao
    Chelsea -Monaco -Loan

Baba Rahman
    DefenderGhanaChelseaAugsburg26.8million

Pedro Rodriguez
    Chelsea-Barcelona-27million

Roberto Firmino
    AttackerBrazilLiverpoolHoffenheim41million

Christian Benteke
    AttackerBelgiumLiverpoolAston Villa46.5million

James Milner
    Liverpool-Manchester City-Free

Kevin De Bruyne
    MidfielderBelgiumManchester CityWolfsburg76million

Nicolas Otamendi
    DefenderArgentinaManchester CityValencia45million

Raheem Sterling
    MidfielderEnglandManchester CityLiverpool69.4million

Memphis Depay
    Manchester Utd-PSV-34million

Morgan Schneiderlin
    Manchester Utd-Southampton-35million

Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Manchester Utd-Bayern-20.25million

Heung-Min Son
    AttackerSouth KoreaTottenhamBayer Leverkusen30million

Jackson Martinez
    Atletico Madrid-Porto-35million

Arda Turan
    MidfielderTurkeyBarcelonaAtletico Madrid35million
    Danilo
    DefenderBrazilReal MadridPorto31.5million

Mateo Kovacic
    MidfielderCroatiaReal MadridInter Milan30million

Asier Illarramendi
    Real Sociedad-Real Madrid-17million

Fernando Llorente
    Sevilla-Juventus-Free

Aymen Abdennour
    DefenderTunisiaValenciaMonaco30million

Carlos Bacca
    AC MilanSevilla30million

Jakub Blaszczykowski
    Fiorentina-Bor. DortmundLoan

Ivan Perisic
    Inter Milan-Wolfsburg18million

Adem Ljajic
    MidfielderSerbiaInter MilanRomaLoan

Stevan Jovetic
    AttackerMontenegroInter MilanManchester CityLoan

Mario Mandzukic
    JuventusAtletico Madrid19million

Sami Khedira
    JuventusReal MadridFree

Paulo Dybala
    AttackerArgentinaJuventusPalermo32million
    Edin Dzeko
    AttackerBosniaRomaMan CityLoan

Arturo Vidal
    MidfielderChileBayern MunichJuventus37million

Julian Draxler
    MidfielderGermanyWolfsburgSchalke35million

And again, i understand that transfers are difficult, i understand that our club in general doesn't like to use the media to our advantage, so our involvement may have been very undocumented, and i understand that not a single player transferred this summer is guaranteed to do anything special for their club.

But that, and just the players in bold, are a tonne of good quality players who were transferred this season. Are we to believe none of these would have improved our team at all?

Im glad the window is finished so we can focus on who in our squad deserves to be out on the pitch and not who we would replace them with in dreamland, but i hope we dont regret this in a months time. And i dont want to see any transfer saga over Christmas for some unattainable player because we didnt have the balls to get it done in the summer.

Anyone else worried the likes of Icardi and them will have another top season and then be wanted by all the top teams? Cant see why we didnt take him now. Finding a striker wont get any easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Anyone else worried the likes of Icardi and them will have another top season and then be wanted by all the top teams? Cant see why we didnt take him now. Finding a striker wont get any easier.

Icardi signed a new contract this summer. Good player, but I don't think a move was on the cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Jovetic might have been worth a loan shot.

Weren't we very close to signing him two years ago?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Lads, a central midfield of Santi, Coquelin and Ozil will end up with around 8 league goals from play. That would be grand if we had a top striker but its nowhere near good enough with Giroud up top. Ramsey has to be fixed back into a central position and Walcott now has to be a starter from the right (our only winger who can put up a few goals for us), even though I prefer the Ox.

Team for me has to be:
    Cech
    Bellerin Kos Gabriel Monreal
    Coquelin Ramsey
    Ozil
    Walcott Giroud Sanchez

Yes Alf. This is a much better conversation to have.

I reckon a big part of Wally staying is to give Alexis a break.

Ramsey - Ozil - Alexis
    Giroud

Or

Walcott - Ozil - Wilshire
    Giroud

But I agree with you. I'd like to see Rambo central and Wally wide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

efb wrote: »
    The gamble was buying no one!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

Arsenal are so close to having a really good shot at the title. Why won't they push on?

jpboard1 wrote: »
    Arsenal are so close to having a really good shot at the title. Why won't they push on?

Maybe we will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

Maybe we will

Can't see it without a top class striker

You could be possibly right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

I hate international breaks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

So by push on you mean they should have bought a top class striker?

I'm thinking if they coulda, they woulda. Or maybe they are masochists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Look it done now , no point moaning and bitching about it we really should just get behind the team now , Man City for me are really the only ones that strengthened for me

United Liverpool and Chelsea all look a shambles at the moment , Spurs......are spurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

I still think we have a better chance of success this year than last. Our back 5 look much stronger especially with Gabriel in beside Kos. I like Mertesacker but I think he is a weak link against the top teams in the league and Europe. Coquelin has come on leaps and bounds and was absolutely sensational against Liverpool. I would only question our front line, I still dont think Walcott looks the same player since his injury and Giroud is very static up front especially when Ozil is always looking to thread balls in behind to a pacey forward.

I think we should of being in for the likes of Shaqiri who looked a terrific player at the World Cup last year and would of being an upgrade on Walcott out wide for us meaning we could of pushed Sanchez up front.

gosplan wrote: »
    Yes Alf. This is a much better conversation to have.

I reckon a big part of Wally staying is to give Alexis a break.

Ramsey - Ozil - Alexis
    Giroud

Or

Walcott - Ozil - Wilshire
    Giroud

But I agree with you. I'd like to see Rambo central and Wally wide.

I agree with you, its looks like Wenger wants to go with only natural winger and another possession based one which is definitely the way to go in the big games, especially away from home. I know its been knocked back by a few here already but one way I can see to fix the Santi-Ramsey problem would be to play 4-3-1-2.

Ramsey-Coquelin-Santi
    Ozil
    Alexis Giroud

I know it may be too narrow but it could help us get the best out of Alexis,Ramsey and Ozil. Could also help Giroud playing with a partner too. Bellerin would provide width on the right but its the left where we might have a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I'm not going to go quoting that long list above but for a huge number of them there's clear valid reasons why they weren't pursued. Players are human, they have to know you want them, that they're coming in to be a key part of the team. On that list the only one who doesn't seem to be bothered whether he plays or not is Falcao. He's already flopped a season and his wages are astronomical anyway. Lots of the others aren't good enough to warrant interest.

Illaramendi would have suited but went home to San Sebastian. Himself and Jovetic probably never want to see a bench again though in fairness so could we have offered either a regular 1st team role?

Mandzukic, Jackson and Dzeko I think were the most doable striker options and bids certainly wouldn't have hurt, whether they would have fancied it (or City would have sold to us) or not. No harm in trying. But Krychowiak was definitely gettable and strikes me as the biggest miss of the summer. He's a strong, technically capable defensive midfielder who has starred against the top teams in Spain and around Europe in the EL last season. 20 odd million sounds very cheap right now.

It's disappointing that the two slots 99% of fans wanted to see filled have not been.

Arsene is really inviting criticism if we fail to deliver this season. I don't know why he does that, I mean it's not like we were hot favourites coming into the season or would have been even if we had added 1 or 2 bodies, now he leaves it that all the fingers will point at him for those 2 slots where we should have strengthened if we come up short again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Ramsey is more likely to get in at no.10 if Ozil is out (as he did on Saturday) then he is to get into the middle two.

Caz and Coq have a fluid relationship and it works very well. Coq is the breaker and Caz starts the play. This has not shown any signs of waning for me so far this season. This is not the problem in our play, our finishing is. People may be remembering Cazorla's contributions in earlier seasons when he played further up, that's not his job anymore. He does is new job very well and I think he will continue to. He'll still hit 6-10 league goals and assists for me in his deeper role which is an ideal contribution once those ahead of him do their job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

At no point last year was first on the cards.

Pudders points are honest and fair, for a man that probably spends 6/7 grand per year following the team he's entitled to be more pissed than most

Fair enough, thought gap was smaller but for most of April and May second was very achievable, not exactly the relegation battle that was predicted in November.

I'm honestly just sick of the hyperbolic **** that is posted in here, especially at the start of the season where some posters, who are not seen for the rest of the season, come in and try (and often succeed) in winding the rest of us up.

That, and I'm sick to death of defending players from abuse e.g. Giroud and having the exact same circular arguments every week.

• Advertisement

farna_boy wrote: »
    Fair enough, thought gap was smaller but for most of April and May second was very achievable, not exactly the relegation battle that was predicted in November.

I'm honestly just sick of the hyperbolic **** that is posted in here, especially at the start of the season where some posters, who are not seen for the rest of the season, come in and try (and often succeed) in winding the rest of us up.

That, and I'm sick to death of defending players from abuse e.g. Giroud and having the exact same circular arguments every week.

It's the same in any thread, football is an emotive sport that every fan opinionates on. Hyperbolic posts from the 'positive' equally piss people off, you just got accept people want and express things differently.

It's all over again now so we sit back and see how it rolls.

We rank 8th on the transfer power rankings. Not a bad effort, Arsene!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-window-power-rankings-20-6360071

Still find it weird to allow Akpom/Gnabry/Pod/Sanogo to go without any attacking reinforcements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-window-power-rankings-20-6360071

Still find it weird to allow Akpom/Gnabry/Pod/Sanogo to go without any attacking reinforcements.

That really suprised me too. I suppose Joel Campbell will have another chance to prove himself

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Haha i like their idea of creating a machine to fuse Walcot and Giroud and creating the perfect striker :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Spurs......are spurs

Amen to that brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

I find it strange that Campbell is being kept on, its fairly obvious that after 1 or 2 brief appearances last year that Wenger doesnt see him in his plans, also Im nearly sure Campbell said he wanted to go if it meant more playing time.
    Any Dutch footy fans? Has Sanogo been seen any time since he went to Ajax?

wonga77 wrote: »
    I find it strange that Campbell is being kept on, its fairly obvious that after 1 or 2 brief appearances last year that Wenger doesnt see him in his plans, also Im nearly sure Campbell said he wanted to go if it meant more playing time.

I think we kept him because we couldnt find any special talent that was good enough to replace him

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

wonga77 wrote: »

Played 3 no goals. Scored hat trick in friendly. Has not been picked for 5 games. Not sure if injured or just Sanogo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Pudders wrote: »
    Played 3 no goals. Scored hat trick in friendly. Has not been picked for 5 games. Not sure if injured or just Sanogo!

he was an unused sub at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Soups - You've to accept this season there was a dearth of talent and the price was skyhigh even for Unknowns/Potential*/average players.

Chelsea were so desperate for defenders, but even with their billions they couldn't enforce transfers and in the end who did they sign, a player from championship club who's previous stints have been loan moves to non-league clubs and a French/African defender from Nantes who only got promoted a couple of seasons ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Pudders wrote: »

He's only played 36mins. Thought this was funny though!

360893.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I agree with you, its looks like Wenger wants to go with only natural winger and another possession based one which is definitely the way to go in the big games, especially away from home. I know its been knocked back by a few here already but one way I can see to fix the Santi-Ramsey problem would be to play 4-3-1-2.

Ramsey-Coquelin-Santi
    Ozil
    Alexis Giroud

I know it may be too narrow but it could help us get the best out of Alexis,Ramsey and Ozil. Could also help Giroud playing with a partner too. Bellerin would provide width on the right but its the left where we might have a problem.
    I actually like the look of that. Even switch Giroud and Sanchez around, so Sanchez can help provide width on the left if necessary.

Soups - You've to accept this season there was a dearth of talent and the price was skyhigh even for Unknowns/Potential*/average players.

Chelsea were so desperate for defenders, but even with their billions they couldn't enforce transfers and in the end who did they sign, a player from championship club who's previous stints have been loan moves to non-league clubs and a French/African defender from Nantes who only got promoted a couple of seasons ago.

I fully accept that. But you also have to accept the wealth going around clubs is higher than ever so the cost of players will go up naturally, some of the amounts have been insane but they are also barely a dent on most clubs overall finance.

The cost of doing business for emerging talent really increased this window were there would have been value before, but thats the nature of business and will be for years to come.

Do you suggest we sit back with all our money in the bank until that day comes.

I really am far from distraught that we signed nobody, I'm actually still very optimistic about the season ahead, but if we fall flat on our arse again know who I will blame!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

We've needed a top class striker and DMF for a while now, its not just this window Wenger has dropped the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

I fully accept that. But you also have to accept the wealth going around clubs is higher than ever so the cost of players will go up naturally, some of the amounts have been insane but they are also barely a dent on most clubs overall finance.

The cost of doing business for emerging talent really increased this window were there would have been value before, but thats the nature of business and will be for years to come.

Do you suggest we sit back with all our money in the bank until that day comes.

I really am far from distraught that we signed nobody, I'm actually still very optimistic about the season ahead, but if we fall flat on our arse again know who I will blame!

Agreed, I would always consider myself one of the more optimistic people in here, and i am still very optimistic about the year ahead. But if we get to Christmas and Coq is injured and we're having to play Arteta every week, hoping he can withstand the physical demand.
    Or if we lose Giroud and we are solely dependent on Walcot/welbeck for an extended period. Then it'll be the whole defensive nonsense we had last year all over again. And its inexcusable for a club of our caliber!! Cabaye could have been a great squad player - why didn't we go for him?

One of the most annoying things is he let so many players go out so early without bringing people in. Hayden/Akpom/Gnabry should have been kept until we got more players in

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement