Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread Summer 2015

1196197198199200202»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Can't bake for shít

I think he wanted him to display his icing skills...

callaway92 wrote: »
    As Barry Glendenning said on Football Weekly a couple of weeks ago: Out of all the top teams, Arsenal are the most likely to beat Bayern Munich 2-0 and then go out and get battered the next week.

Cos we couldn't give a fcuk about the league cup!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,108 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

emmetlego wrote: »
    No I'm not happy with it, how could I be?

You stated you wanted Bould sacked for this display. I just wanted to confirm that. Fine. Thank you for answering that you want a first team coach sacked after a capital one cup loss after 2 huge injuries, in the same 10 days that we beat Man U, Bayern, and Everton...

Thanks for confirming that you over-reacted!
    Do you agree that you over reacted.

There is no way, calling for Boulds head is "over reaction of the decade"

C'mon..

Admit it...

C'mon...

I'm waiting!!!!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

That_Guy wrote: »
    Listening to 5 Live there and Wenger says that the players tonight aren't ready yet for this level of football... Why pick them then???

Cause he gave away half his best young players on loan and his first team players need a rest.

efb wrote: »
    The fcuk I couldn't give about this conp...

Jose celebrating winning it... The cringe would be hilarious

The media back him up no matter what. The more rugs are pulled from underneath him the better. He'll be lauded as a true winner by those dopes should he win it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

For me we need to look for another left back, and let debuchy go if he wants out.I'd rather have jenko there as debuchy looks like he's checked out

All I'm looking at hearing about is the injuries to Walcott and ox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Cos we couldn't give a fcuk about the league cup!!!

Why wouldn't you want to win a trophy though? This sort of mindset baffles me.

The media back him up no matter what. The more rugs are pulled from underneath him the better. He'll be lauded as a true winner by those dopes should he win it

The only ones that care would be sky! Cos they don't ha é the UCL or FA cup!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

No I'm not happy with it, how could I be?

You stated you wanted Bould sacked for this display. I just wanted to confirm that. Fine. Thank you for answering that you want a first team coach sacked after a capital one cup loss after 2 huge injuries, in the same 10 days that we beat Man U, Bayern, and Everton...

Thanks for confirming that you over-reacted!

It's not an over-reaction at all.
    Any of those lads could be called into first team action soon and they are plainly not up to it. BUT if you're satisfied with that then good for you.
    I'll go further and say that they are not good enough for this club and that's not based on tonight's game alone. Gibbs, Chambers and Debuchy are not good defenders. I couldn't care less about tonight's result but the defensive performances do matter.
    It's performances i look at.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you want to win a trophy though? This sort of mindset baffles me.

We won the community shield, same fcuking difference

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    But this way they can still lose AND be overly tired at the same time. ;)

Best case scenario. Hoping for a last gasp Walters winner. I love that man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Quazzie wrote: »
    Do you agree that you over reacted.

There is no way, calling for Boulds head is "over reaction of the decade"

C'mon..

Admit it...

C'mon...

I'm waiting!!!!!!

:pac:
    Yes, of course I did... It's in the same mould as "I told you a million times to never exaggerate!" :-)

Any of those lads could be called into first team action soon and they are plainly not up to it. BUT if you're satisfied with that then good for you.
    I'll go further and say that they are not good enough for this club and that's not based on tonight's game alone. Gibbs, Chambers and Debuchy are not good defenders. I couldn't care less about tonight's result but the defensive performances do matter.

It took till tonight to confirm those three abdCampell were shyte???

As Barry Glendenning said on Football Weekly a couple of weeks ago: Out of all the top teams, Arsenal are the most likely to beat Bayern Munich 2-0 and then go out and get battered the next week.

Come on aside from Giroud Mert and Cech, plus Walcott and OX. None of the other lot played. Let's not go OTT about this result. If it was a PL result with a full team then I understand.

We're over 10,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Are you drunk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Looper007 wrote: »
    Come on aside from Giroud Mert and Cech, plus Walcott and OX. None of the other lot played. Let's not go OTT about this result. If it was a PL result with a full team then I understand.

Ya I know, it's just funny because he was spot on.

Who makes new thread??? Where's Chelsea mod guy???

farna_boy wrote: »
    Are you drunk?

Quite sober actually. Why?

While I agree with the rest of your post, it's again diversionary. Good try.

You and I will disagree that your initial "Bould should walk" was/was not over-reactionary.

Let's leave it at that. Eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Quite sober actually. Why?

No reason, nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Wenger saying the young players were out of their depth and calling them naive.

Bit harsh blaming them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I wouldn't give up on Chambers yet he's had some brilliant performances and some woeful ones.

He shows potential are people forgetting his age and inexperience?

Or are all players meant to hit the ground running and be world beaters from the get go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'll say it again.
    We played an entire new team with zero chemistry or match fitness.

If you stick a bunch of random youth,starting and past it players together with zero time playing together this is what you get.

Massive overreaction.

bad2dabone wrote: »
    For me we need to look for another left back, and let debuchy go if he wants out.I'd rather have jenko there as debuchy looks like he's checked out

All I'm looking at hearing about is the injuries to Walcott and ox.

Looking at Walcott's he was back on the bench watching the 2nd half and he seemed okay, unlike OX who was nowhere to be seen. I say they will miss the Swansea match. Hopefully that much after that.

I agree Debuchy looks like he wants out, he's been unlucky to be fair and the Euro's are coming up and he's not getting in unless he plays. That's why I think Jenko is been kept on. I keep him to the end of the season but yeah he's checked out.

It took till tonight to confirm those three abdCampell were shyte???

No but it was confirmed tonight. And we've seen it before from them. Poor players and poorly coached.

While I agree with the rest of your post, it's again diversionary. Good try.

You and I will disagree that your initial "Bould should walk" was/was not over-reactionary.

Let's leave it at that. Eh?

Boiuldy should try walkers??? I think he's hunky dory.

We await the return of the King, who is the real McCoys

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'll say it again.
    We played an entire new team with zero chemistry or match fitness.

If you stick a bunch of random youth,starting and past it players together with zero time playing together this is what you get.

Massive overreaction.

That back four have played together before. No?

No but it was confirmed tonight. And we've seen it before from them. Poor players and poorly coached.

Wenger is a poor coach????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

What a dismal way to end your thread! Positively Liverpoolesque.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Doubt they'll let him go in January, but he'd be perfect for us i agree.

Will go for big money next summer i reckon.

Prob need to bid 40mil anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

liam7831 wrote: »
    Prob need to bid 40mil anyway

I was thinking of starting a crowd funding page........

What a dismal way to end your thread! Positively Liverpoolesque.

We beat Bayern Munich, we beat Bayern Munich la la la la

Ya I know, it's just funny because he was spot on.

Look at the difference with the Side Chelsea put out to our side tonight, our team once down to the bones wasn't up too much. Didn't we beat good Everton team with our full team the game after Munich.

Depends on your interpretation of tonight's defending.

• Advertisement

Mad.

Innit?

Depends on your interpretation of tonight's defending.

I fell asleep!

New thread:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057514169

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement