Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber in Drogheda

Options
  • 16-06-2015 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Am on the lookout for a new barber.I've heard the one up in Bryanstown is supposed to be good. Am looking for one that does hot towel shaves aswell.
    Any reviews or alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

furiousox wrote: »

Cheers. How did you find Bryanstown Barbers? Worth the trip across the town or similar to the rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Antibac wrote: »
    Hi All

Am on the lookout for a new barber.I've heard the one up in Bryanstown is supposed to be good. Am looking for one that does hot towel shaves aswell.
    Any reviews or alternatives?

Southgate Barber is my go to barber. They do hot towel shaves, but you need to book in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah Bryanstown are fine, 12 or 13 quid for a cut.
    Southgate are waaay too slow for me.
    I also had a towel shave there once, he...er..."finished me off" with a disposable razor which I found a tad strange.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Another shout for Southgate Barbers from me. I used to use M&M on Peter Street but went here when I was trying to kill time waiting for the OH and I've gone there since. Only time I've ever had a slow experience there was when there was 7 people ahead of me. I wouldn't usually wait in that situation but had no option that particular time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement