Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOCTUA NH-D15

Options
  • 16-06-2015 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

So I saw that the NOCTUA NH-D15 is 19.99 on Hardewareversand, do you think it's a bug and if it'd be worth taking a chance and ordering it? I think it'd be better than what I currently have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Worst that can happen is they cancel your order and refund. Cost of shipping might make it not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

10/10 have ordered.

(And this is coming from someone who's currently using one)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭MagTuired

Aw man! I can't seem to find it at all anymore, let alone at that price. Was considering getting a NH-D14 for my upcoming build (will still probably be going for). I'd rely on it for all my cooling, save for the stock case fans (in the NZXT H440).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

20 euro and 12 euro shipping? F*ck it I'm getting one and I have a Dark Rock Pro 2...That cooler is the best out there easily.

Will check it out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Gone. Think it was a mislabelled fan (Noctua NF-A15 PWM)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

If anyone got one, I'd be happy to take ut off your hands, or swap it for Dark Rock Pro 2 in cash (almost as good as the Noctua). :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Would have to laugh if everyone received a fan.

Advertisement