Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kildare Village = Ralph Lauren

• 16-06-2015 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

What is the Ralph Lauren outlet in Kildare village like.

I am mainly going down to purchase polo tops, shirts and 1/4 zip jumpers like these.

I'm just curious to find out is there much of a selection down there and would it be worth my while. Also what are the prices like in comparison to the Ralph Lauren web site.

Thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

What is the Ralph Lauren outlet in Kildare village like.

I am mainly going down to purchase polo tops, shirts and 1/4 zip jumpers like these.

I'm just curious to find out is there much of a selection down there and would it be worth my while. Also what are the prices like in comparison to the Ralph Lauren web site.

Thanks alot.

The one and only time I was in Kildare Village I had the same hopes as yourself. Apparently it's hit & miss and if your luck is in with the stock.

I walked out of there with a belt. That was it. It was a lovely belt though :)
    Hope you've better luck,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Huge line of people at the cashier and usually f all left on the shelf. It is very hit and miss, the same goes for Lacosote besides it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

kerry4sam wrote: »
    The one and only time I was in Kildare Village I had the same hopes as yourself. Apparently it's hit & miss and if your luck is in with the stock.

I walked out of there with a belt. That was it. It was a lovely belt though :)
    Hope you've better luck,
    kerry4sam
    meeeeh wrote: »
    Huge line of people at the cashier and usually f all left on the shelf. It is very hit and miss, the same goes for Lacosote besides it.

Thanks guys. I think i'll take my chances and go down and see what they have.
    Even if there isn't much it'll be a day out all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Any time I've been in Kildare Village there have been a lot of polo shirts, an alright selection of shirts, and a poor selection of jumpers. But as the others have said, it can be hit and miss

BDJW wrote: »
    Any time I've been in Kildare Village there have been a lot of polo shirts, an alright selection of shirts, and a poor selection of jumpers. But as the others have said, it can be hit and miss

Would there be any week during the month where they fresh stock in, or is it purely luck of the draw ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Im in the Kildare outlet Village every week looking for a bargain. Always leave with something :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Would there be any week during the month where they fresh stock in, or is it purely luck of the draw ?

I can't be certain but I think it is better to avoid their sales. They are usually well advertised.

Btw I actually really like shopping in Kildare Village. If nothing else the layout means it is not stuffy like conventional shopping centres. Besides if you don't get anything in RL you can still leave with a new handbag from Furla. :D

meeeeh wrote: »
    I can't be certain but I think it is better to avoid their sales. They are usually well advertised.

Btw I actually really like shopping in Kildare Village. If nothing else the layout means it is not stuffy like conventional shopping centres. Besides if you don't get anything in RL you can still leave with a new handbag from Furla. :D

I might get some weird looks if I'm walking around with a handbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I might get some weird looks if I'm walking around with a handbag.

Maybe a man-purse then?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Sorry to resurrect an old thread by was curious about a couple of things prior to braving Kildare Village at the weekend!

I would be looking for a couple of casual shirts (blue, white) and hopefully a quarter zipped sweater or two. Just wondering if anyone had a guide price on what they have costed out there?

I wonder is the quality any good from Ali Express also!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Don't know anything about Kildare Village, I do all my Ralph Lauren shopping online just Google Ralph Lauren Outlets UK and look through all and choose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I like Kildare Village but don't think Ralph Lauren is up to much. I've never bought anything in there, as its really but a lot of the stuff screams outlet mall, and therefore not a real bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,542 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Can be hit and miss, often get vouchers emailed to me, maybe 10-15% off which helps. I find with the menswear, at first there seems to be a lot there but when you drill down and try get the style/size you want it can be much more of a challenge. Expect a lot of odd outlet type clothes, things that are nice and catch your eye can be closer to full price in my experience.

Advertisement