Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAPTOP KEYBOARD TROUBLE

Options
  • 16-06-2015 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was showering and my friend video called me so I hung up on him, after sending a message to him, I went back to showering. Afterwrds when I tried to type certain keys, the surrounding keys would also be typed. To fix this I left it on for a few hours, and when I came back the problem was fixed, except for the spaces bar,the b key, x key, v key and the left arrow key, I tried a blow drier it didn't help. Please help me I need this laptop for college.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

I was showering and my friend video called me so I hung up on him, after sending a message to him, I went back to showering. Afterwrds when I tried to type certain keys, the surrounding keys would also be typed. To fix this I left it on for a few hours, and when I came back the problem was fixed, except for the spaces bar,the b key, x key, v key and the left arrow key, I tried a blow drier it didn't help. Please help me I need this laptop for college.
    Keyboard's probably cooked. A new keyboard will set you back about €15 and is normally a doddle to replace. I had to replace this one a few months ago.

Advertisement