Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denmark Aarhus 70.3

Options
  • 16-06-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Is anyone else doing this race? If so what are your travel plans? for yourself and the bike?

I'm flying out the friday around 3 to Copenhagen, busing it Aarhus and reckon i'll get the bike packaged here by a local bike shop.
    Does anyone know shops who rent bike bags/boxes? Anyone want to lend me one the wknd of the 13th of September?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

It might help if you let people know where you were based.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pippy527

pgibbo wrote: »
    It might help if you let people know where you were based.

Apologies, flying out of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Are you living in Dublin? If you're looking for a loan of something or locations to rent items people would need to know where you live to provide suitable recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pippy527

pgibbo wrote: »
    Are you living in Dublin? If you're looking for a loan of something or locations to rent items people would need to know where you live to provide suitable recommendations

ha i'm just not getting this forum etiquette at all. living in dublin 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

pippy527 wrote: »
    ha i'm just not getting this forum etiquette at all. living in dublin 2.

http://www.bikebox-online.co.uk/hire/hubs/ireland/

or check out ShipMyTriBike

• Advertisement
Advertisement