Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MASPORT OR ROVER

Options
  • 16-06-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

So im going to buy a new self drive lawnmower in the next month or so but I stuck between two makes,the rover or masport,my budget would be about 600-700 euros,ive heard great things about both lawnmowers ,the rover has a super self drive gearbox/clutch and the masport ive seen in my job used by the landscaping company.What are peoples preferences,or is there any other models around this price range people recommend,the Hondas are just a bit too dear for me.Aslo there doesn't seem to be a lot of agents for these makes,i know a company in glasnevin do the masport,not sure who sells rover in leinster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Rover used to be very good machines, but since they started manufacturing in China quality has fallen a long way back.
    Not what they used to be.
    I have a friend who used to sell and service them, he no longer sells them because of the quality drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

thanks ,its so hard to know what makes have suffered from being made in china,similarly ive heard husky arent what they use to be ,friends have some the old chainsaws and bought some new husky which broke within a few months.seems the old husky stuff is better,so i take it then the masport lawnmowers are better,as i said ive around 700 -800 to spend on a self drive walk behind so any recommendations would be super.

Advertisement