Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove cable who to contact ?

Options
  • 16-06-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭

A over head phone cable is hanging quite low over the entrance to my property & silage contractors are unable to gain access . I need to get this cable raised or buried underground without delay

whom do I contact (midwest area) 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

orm0nd wrote: »
    A over head phone cable is hanging quite low over the entrance to my property & silage contractors are unable to gain access . I need to get this cable raised or buried underground without delay

HI orm0nd

A low hanging phone cable is quite different to removing of poles. You can report this through [font=Calibri","sans-serif]eircoms alterations and dangerous plant division on 1850 245 424.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭orm0nd

HI orm0nd

A low hanging phone cable is quite different to removing of poles. You can report this through eircoms alterations and dangerous plant division on 1850 245 424.

Thanks
    Al
    If any thing it needs an extra pole erected , i will report it to them & let them decide.   Thanks Al ....regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

HI orm0nd

A low hanging phone cable is quite different to removing of poles. You can report this through eircoms alterations and dangerous plant division on 1850 245 424.

Thanks
    Al
    If any thing it needs an extra pole erected , i will report it to them & let them decide.   Thanks Al ....regards
    No problem orm0nd

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement