Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First time traveling alone

• 16-06-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hey guys! Its been a long time since i have been away (6years) but i have always wanted to visit somewhere 'magical' and i have decided next year is going to be that year! I have some money already saved so i have decided why not start planning now and book early :) The trouble is, i have little experience with traveling let alone i have never travelled alone so its all a bit daunting and nerve wrecking at the mo!

Maybe iam asking too much from a holiday but if i could create my dream holiday it would involve me staying in a beautiful semi private accommodation with views over looking a white sandy beach with palm trees etc and a nice quiet feel/vibe to the place but at night it comes alive with music etc or perhaps theres a town with good night life and maybe a strip club nearby! Also a rainforest within close proximity that i could visit on a day trip?

Anyone any ideas/recommendations or am i looking for too much!

Its obviously important that the area is safe given that i would be alone!

Advertisement