Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015/16 Premier League Fixtures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

November

Arsenal
    West Ham
    Chelsea

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Can't wait :) I quite like supporting spurs in a time where I genuinely think we are as much a threat to them as they are to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Might as well bet United away done early!

Just a heads up that the following games will definetly be moved from 3pm Saturdays due to Europa League games
    Crystal Palace (h) - currently Saturday 19 September;
    Swansea City (a) - currently Saturday 3 October;
    Bournemouth (a) - currently Saturday 24 October;
    Arsenal (a) - currently Saturday 7 November;
    Chelsea (h) - currently Saturday 28 November;
    Newcastle (h) - currently Saturday 12 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Do you reckon Stoke game will stay 3pm Sat 15th August? Thinking of taking Jnr to his first game.

Deisler wrote: »
    Do you reckon Stoke game will stay 3pm Sat 15th August? Thinking of taking Jnr to his first game.

As we're almost certain to feature on tv the previous weekend away to Manu I'd say it's very unlikely that Stoke game will be moved.

• Advertisement

yiddo59 wrote: »
    As we're almost certain to feature on tv the previous weekend away to Manu I'd say it's very unlikely that Stoke game will be moved.

Thanks. I'm not a member anymore. What u reckon best way to get tickets. Via club or Thomas Cook Travel package?

Thanks. I'm not a member anymore. What u reckon best way to get tickets. Via club or Thomas Cook Travel package?

I'd imagine someone on here might be able to sort you for a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Use my 2 cards if you want mate

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Use my 2 cards if you want mate

Thanks a mil! I will get back to you if going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks a mil! I will get back to you if going.

No bother mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement