Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lines down near Glenville, Co Cork

Options
  • 17-06-2015 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering could you update us re. Situation with fallen lines near Glenville, Cork. They were knocked on Sunday and we are still without phone.
    I logged the fault but have heard nothing since. Could you let me know if you have an idea when the fault will be fixed.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    Just wondering could you update us re. Situation with fallen lines near Glenville, Cork. They were knocked on Sunday and we are still without phone.
    I logged the fault but have heard nothing since. Could you let me know if you have an idea when the fault will be fixed.
    Thanks
    Hi redandwhite

Please PM me your land line number and I'll look in to this

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

Any update on this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any update on this!

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies for the delays redandwhite

Your fault reference number 12833900 is currently assigned to engineers.

I have been informed that due to the nature of the damage done and the required repairs expected a resolution timeframe is forecasted for up to another 48 hrs.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement