Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Columbans Crescent

Options
  • 17-06-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭

Folks I need to get to St Columbans Crescent, Trim Road this afternoon. Google maps is telling me it doesn't exist!

Can anyone give me directions - heading up the M50 and take the junction 6 towards Cavan I assume. Not sure after that!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Dovies wrote: »
    Folks I need to get to St Columbans Crescent, Trim Road this afternoon. Google maps is telling me it doesn't exist!

Can anyone give me directions - heading up the M50 and take the junction 6 towards Cavan I assume. Not sure after that!

Thanks

Here are directions from M50 to St Columbans Cresent https://goo.gl/maps/iRQG3

Take M50 J6 to Cavan. If you're happy to pay a toll, stay on the N3/M3 and exit at J8 (Navan South).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

It's beside the tec. Turn down a small road after Leinster Petroleum and before Lidl

See here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Thanks folks. Think Im using an old version of google maps - so it tells me anyway!
    Cheers!

Advertisement