If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha rxv677 with q acoustics 2000i quote

Options
  • 17-06-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there
    I want to buy above set. What would be the best price for it? Would you add any cables? I also would like to take pair of stands. I found it for great price on exceptional-av.co.uk/home-cinema/home-cinema-bundles/yamaha-rx-v677-w-q-acoustics-q2000i-5-1.html with free speaker cables.
    Would you be able to bit that?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

szykas wrote: »
    Hi there
    I want to buy above set. What would be the best price for it? Would you add any cables? I also would like to take pair of stands. I found it for great price on exceptional-av.co.uk/home-cinema/home-cinema-bundles/yamaha-rx-v677-w-q-acoustics-q2000i-5-1.html with free speaker cables.
    Would you be able to bit that?
    Hi Szykas.

Nice choice on the products. They do sound well together!

Had a little check over the Exceptional AV deal. They are priced up at £840 (Inc Cables). However it is for a silver RXV677 only.

In saying that we are priced up at £799.95 
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-separates-bundle-deals/pah011826

I would be able to offer a cable bundle deal also (Excluding banana plugs as we do not stock any of the same quality as the free ones offered by exceptional AV). If you let me know how many meters of cable you would require.

Exceptional AV also charge £29.99 to ship to Ireland.
    This would make their total £869.99
    I could go £849.99 delivered, beating them by £20.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 szykas

Hi
    I would actually prefer silver amp but I can take black as well however speakers has to be walnut colour. Do you have them in stock.
    I would need 3m for subwoofer 6m for front speakers 3m for centre and 18m for rear speakers.
    I am in Dublin.
    What banana plugs you would be able to offer for me?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

HI Szykas,

The speakers we have in stock no problem in Walnut. The amp we only stock the Black finish - we are currently out of stock in Belfast, but they are due in again on Friday - tho they are available from stock in our UK warehouse so could be shipped direct if required

for banana plugs we would use the Cambridge Audio Gold plated plugs - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-900174-4mm-banana-plugs.aspx at £4.99 / €6.99 per pair 

If you need 10 pairs of plugs, i could agree to match the exceptional-av price of £869.99 delivered to you in Dublin including cables and plugs

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 szykas

HI Szykas,

The speakers we have in stock no problem in Walnut. The amp we only stock the Black finish - we are currently out of stock in Belfast, but they are due in again on Friday - tho they are available from stock in our UK warehouse so could be shipped direct if required

for banana plugs we would use the Cambridge Audio Gold plated plugs - at £4.99 / €6.99 per pair 

If you need 10 pairs of plugs, i could agree to match the exceptional-av price of £869.99 delivered to you in Dublin including cables and plugs

Cheers

That's fine we can make a deal on that. How we will process with an order now?
    Would I not need banana plugs for subwoofer? As there is five speakers plus sub?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi, szykas,

The subwoofer uses a phono lead rather than speaker cable, I have allowed for the relevant cable.

If you would like to proceed, just drop Kenny or myself a PM with your name and number, or give us a call on 0044333 900 0070

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.