Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer clubs in Dundalk area

Options
  • 17-06-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

recently moved to Dundalk from Dublin.

Looking for help finding a local soccer team to join?

cant seem to find much online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

http://www.dundalksummerleague.com/about-us.html

Each club will most likely have a facebook page or website with more details.

I have no advice for which club to join, that will be up to you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

aodea wrote: »
    Hey all,

recently moved to Dundalk from Dublin.

Looking for help finding a local soccer team to join?

cant seem to find much online.

Hi, what age are you? 'what level/clubs did you play for in Dublin?

The main league to take part in would be the North East Football League, Formerly known as the Meath and District League.

There are a few clubs in town.

Rock Celtic
    Woodview Celtic
    Bellurgan United

All the above play in the premier league at a decent enough standard. Then you have

Muirhevna mor who have just been relegated to division one and also quay celtic who play division 2.

I can get ou in touch with any of the above depending on level of ability.

All have good facilities(woodview rent other pitches) and all play friday nights under lights or sunday mornings.

After that you are looking at winter league/summer league/pub league which are basically just kick arounds and a bit of craic.

Pm me if you need more info although im off on holidays now in about 30 mins!

ps, pre season for all those teams named above will be starting in approx 2 weeks so its good timing..

Advertisement