Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC house alarm

Options
  • 17-06-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can someone explain how to group zones (say small windows upstairs) so that I can Partially Arm the system?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You set the attribute exclude part set a or b to any zones you want excluded when the system is part set.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭bustopher

Each small upstairs window has an its own individual zone code. At night I want to set the alarm to inhibit these zones as one group rather than putting in the 6 Zone Codes each time?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yoy don't have to go through all that.
    In engineer goto:
    Zone Menu
    Zone Options
    Then select Excl from PGA or PGB for each zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭bustopher

Thank You KoolKid. It appears that I have a different problem. My setup is programmed to work without a User Menu. So I'll probably call someone in at this stage. Thanks again.

It's the engineer menu you need.
    PM me who installed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement