Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sticky Header Issues

Options
  • 17-06-2015 2:26pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else have issues with the Sticky Headers? I've got them enabled, but as soon as i click to type in the quick replay at the bottom of the page, the header disappears, and the page jumps down a line.

Really frustrating, as when i click Post after typing something, it jumps back up a bit and i've to reclick it.

This is a brand new install of Chrome as well, and i've tried unchecking it and rechecking it to no avail.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Old thread, but having this issue too using Chrome on Windows 10. Works fine on Chrome on my desktop running Windows 7. As above, I've tried disabling and re-enabling the sticky header but still the issue is there. Also disappears when using the quick reply

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've had to switch to Firefox, as it's a pain in the ass with Chrome.

Any update on this??

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Any update on this??

Still no reply? Has anyone even looked into it?

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement