Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I park?

Options
  • 17-06-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

I'm going to the Irish Independent Park (Musgraves) this weekend.
    Is there parking nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Is that for a concert on Saturday. According to ticket master there is a shuttle running outside City Hall from 5pm. There is parking in the City Hall carpart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

That's it, but I have to leave early and i'll also arrive to the city later than the bus departure time, so I can't get the Park and Ride service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

What time will you be parking there?.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

You could park in the black ash park n ride and walk up from there, for Munster games they used to stay open later than normal, I'd imagine they'd do the same for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Great stuff, thanks a mill.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

I saw signs up last week saying some of the surrounding roads are closed from something like 4pm cant remember if I'm passing again ill let ya know so be mindful if you park close by. Its in a suburb so there's street parking a plenty nearby

Advertisement