Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Audience with Steve Perryman

Options
  • 17-06-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Steve Perryman in Dublin this week, can't make it but I'd say it'll be good

tickets available here

http://www.pcsportsandpromotions.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

four of us heading to this from this part of the country, should be a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Where is this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Regency Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

I've a spare ticket to this if anyone was planning to buy a ticket,one of the lads dropped out. Drop me a PM if you fancy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

EoinMoran wrote: »
    I've a spare ticket to this if anyone was planning to buy a ticket,one of the lads dropped out. Drop me a PM if you fancy it!

It's free lads! 8PM regancy hotel. Meet a proper spurs legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Any reports on how this went?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Any reports on how this went?

Was a great night, a very small turn out but made it better for everyone because Steve gave everybody a few minutes of his time and chatted to everyone. The stories of his days at Spurs were really interesting and funny, he is really good at the public speaking thing and entertained us all. The highlight of my night apart from meeting Steve of course was winning two signed Cup Final records (LP's) in the raffle :D

Credit must be given to the organisers who made this a great night out and hopefully we will see more over here in the future.

Advertisement