Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebase Conference - Dublin - September 30th 2015

• 17-06-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

I'm going to abuse my mod powers for a bit to announce Rebase.ie

Rebase is a design conference I'm helping organise this Septemer/October and I'm extremely excited about it.

It's aimed at UX/UI folks, front end devs, web designers, service designers, and all in-between.

Lineup:

2AOOuTn.png?1

For more info check follow us on twitter or check out rebase.ie

Ticket's on sale now! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

For anyone interested, you can get 10% off with the code "THANKYOU10" - If you're getting more than 1 ticket, feel free to DM me for a deal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

I seemed to miss this the first time you posted. Thanks for the heads up! That's quite an impressive lineup of speakers you've got there! When does that discount code run out? I may have to bring this to the attention of 'upstairs', as I'm smashed at the minute. :rolleyes:

Banta wrote: »
    I seemed to miss this the first time you posted. Thanks for the heads up! That's quite an impressive lineup of speakers you've got there! When does that discount code run out? I may have to bring this to the attention of 'upstairs', as I'm smashed at the minute. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

It runs out the last week of August. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

With Web Summit just around the corner what have ticket sales been like so far?

smash wrote: »
    With Web Summit just around the corner what have ticket sales been like so far?

They've been ok. I don't think the web summit will have any impact on Rebase tbh. It's aimed at a completely different audience.

Apples and oranges etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I know yea, was just wondering as you'd have companies who've already paid for some staff to go to web summit and now they'll have design staff asking to go to this one. :D

smash wrote: »
    I know yea, was just wondering as you'd have companies who've already paid for some staff to go to web summit and now they'll have design staff asking to go to this one. :D

Ah I still don't think it'll matter too much :).

Besides, I think out tickets are fairly cheap compared to many other conferences, so it'd wouldn't be a big expense for many companies - especially Irish based one's as they wouldn't have to pay for staff accommodation or flights etc.

Advertisement