Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV in Spain

• 17-06-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

Hi I have an Apple TV here in Ireland
    So does my father

He spends most of his year in living in Spain now

So he has asked me to bring another one over & to set it up for him while we are there on hols next week
    Are there any do's or don't's I should be aware of before I set it up
    I will be setting it up to his apple account
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

In terms of hardware you'll just need an Irish 3 pin to EU 2 pin plug adapter.

You can still use the Irish iTunes store for movies but if you use any geo locked channels you might need to sign up to one of those services we can't talk about on here. Netflix for example won't launch in Spain for October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Spanish ac cables plug into Apple TV no need for adapters or Irish av cable. The cable is €2 in any hardware or euro shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Cables no prob
    The other stuff we can't talk about is beyond him
    Thanks for the Netflix info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Can someone tell me the stuff we cant talk about on here

I think I need a PM ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Just buy the stuff on iTunes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

First port of call,: FAQs and charter....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055508159

Advertisement